Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Poorly explain what you do for a living!

last reply
83 replies
4.7k views
1 watcher
4 likes
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
I used to walk around buildings looking at what doors to open and close before telling others to go to said building and opening and closing the correct doors.
Some buildings would make loud noises and I would send people to turn the noise off and find out what caused it. (Best one was a squirrel running around a class room... damn they're fast!)
Had to stop all that and now I'm not even allowed to be a government artist.

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I spend a lot of time looking at pages with lots of numbers on them; then I do a few bits of arithmetic, compare the numbers I get with numbers on another page, and tell my boss (usually) that it's not significant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tell people how to have fun and where to go to find it, how much it's likely to cost them, and some things they probably shouldn't do if they want to be alive to have fun again the next day. And to bring sunscreen and bug repellent.

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I put things in boxes. Those boxes go on a truck. Someone delivers those boxes to your door
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Review corporation's poorly-written contracts, saving them public embarassment from their greed
Meagan
Lurker
1 like
Waste other people's money pretending smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Technical support is a process for transforming absurd amounts of sugar and caffein into working computers.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You know the Count from Sesame Street? Essentially that.

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

Something, I suppose. I can't remember exactly what, but they keep sending me checks.

Quantum Tease
0 likes

Waste my education writing progress reports no one reads, but that are required.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I transport hoes and bros around the city

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Basically, I sign my autograph 50 or 60 times a day, or do it digitally, so other people can get paid, move in, or start working.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I try to make sure people can do the right stuff ...... and fix/cover up (depending on whether I like them...) when they do the wrong stuff

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am part of the unwilling. Doing the unkowing for the ungrateful.

Quantum Tease
0 likes

I herd numbers using various levels of torture implements.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I stick pieces of metal together

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

I am the brains that tells the computer what to do. I could tell it to delete all your money from your bank accounts. 😈 But, I probably won’t. 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I stop rich people from doing stupid stuff on London.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I repair whatever the genius that was driving the thing broke

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Some people have said that I might be very important. Others say I once was. That’s the mystery. I don’t really have a clear idea why it is important that anyone needs to know what I do.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I translate languages spoken by a bunch of technology nerds in such a way that tough people who kill things for a living can understand.

0 likes

I bring life to the world in the form of greenery

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am infrequently busy and at other times I am rarely occupied.