Pee while swimming??

last reply
10 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was at the local lake ther other week and was wondering if/how people pee while swiming or on the beach on the sand??
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There is the joke about the word pneumonia....It's spelt with a silent 'P' like in swimming. About that activity.....Not on, y'know.

Chlorine or no, it's only right & proper to attend to such calls in the Loos before splashing in.
Carpe Diem !.....Sieze the day !
Lurker
0 likes
If you're at the beach with kids, and you are a single parent, you are not going to pack everything up, move everything with you and make a visit to what usually is a disgusting public restroom.

Solution: swim out a little ways away from the kids while keeping them in sight, do your business and return. The book "everyone poops" comes to mind. pool is another story, but I think you could possibly contaminate your kids worse by using them as well.
Lurker
0 likes
You have a good point lol I was just wondering if anybody does it or like the shower?
Lurker
0 likes
How many girls??? my ex used to pee in the sand sometimes too + the shower
Lurker
0 likes
I pee in the ocean in fact I like the way it feels. But I like squatting down in a meadow and peeing too maybe I just want to be watched
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah i agree willow
Lurker
0 likes
Do you like desperation classy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't they have some type of dye they put in the pools these days which makes the water change colour if you pee in it?
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
I pee in the ocean and in lakes, but not pools.