Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paralymic star Oscar Pistorius shoots his girlfriend

last reply
44 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
http://healthland.time.com/2012/09/11/psychopathic-traits-what-successful-presidents-have-in-common/

My post above was edited before i saw the reply from Felix. Just in case people think I'm back-peddling
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Quote by Magical_felix
You're lying.

Apologies to everyone else on this thread, I know that this response I'm about to give should be done in private but I just want to say this once to MF so that he understands my position and everyone else will hopefully too.

MF,

I don't care what you think. I honestly don't care about any opinion you have on anything. You haven't displayed any ability to formulate cogent opinions on anything in these forums. If you have one it's purely in reaction to what someone else has said. All these seem, to me, just to be deliberately contrarian.

Contrarian statements aren't opinions they're just empty negative echoes of what was said. Your style of "debate" could be described as naive at best. You only seem to be able to argue a point by peppering it with Ad Hominem attacks and logical fallacies - your favourite being "the appeal to ignorance". Your sole basis of any "victory" being whoever gets the last word in.

As contrarian statements your opinions have no meaning - they're meaningless to me. They have no point - they're pointless to me. They have no value - they are worthless.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Quote by overmykneenow

Apologies to everyone else on this thread, I know that this response I'm about to give should be done in private but I just want to say this once to MF so that he understands my position and everyone else will hopefully too.

Yes, apologies to Lush and everyone's sensibilities blah blah blah.

Quote by overmykneenow

MF,

Look, first off, I'm a Master now. You can address me as Master Felix or Master Jack or just Master is fine as well.

Quote by overmykneenow

I don't care what you think. I honestly don't care about any opinion you have on anything. You haven't displayed any ability to formulate cogent opinions on anything in these forums. If you have one it's purely in reaction to what someone else has said. All these seem, to me, just to be deliberately contrarian.

Contrarian statements aren't opinions they're just empty negative echoes of what was said. Your style of "debate" could be described as naive at best. You only seem to be able to argue a point by peppering it with Ad Hominem attacks and logical fallacies - your favourite being "the appeal to ignorance". Your sole basis of any "victory" being whoever gets the last word in.

As contrarian statements your opinions have no meaning - they're meaningless to me. They have no point - they're pointless to me. They have no value - they are worthless.

You silly little man. You don't care what I think? Look at this little rant you went on. For someone that doesn't care what I think you seem to be very aware of me and my "debate style" and everything I do. Even talking about me with your dumb little friend, which you admitted too publicly... Seems to directly contradict your statement about you not caring what I think. Remember that? Ad hominem... Do you even know what that means? I called you out on your hypocriticism in the way you were attacking some new member for the same things you do and you came out to say your drunk little friend (another hypocrite) was telling you I get high when I post, that was your retort... Which I don't, but you must have read my stories where my characters smoke weed. News flash: Martin Scorsese isn't really a gangster and Quentin Tarantino really isn't a bad ass motherfucker.

If I'm so naive why are you usually such a chicken shit and avoid debating me directly? You'd think you could easily make me appear as such no?

And you are accusing me of using ad hominem attacks? What do you think this post you made is? You couldn't defend your statements and you attacked me. All I did was ask you questions. I didn't call you any names or anything. I just asked you questions so you can elaborate on your blanket statement that you later went back in to edit after I replied to you. What was the point of saying celebrities are psychopaths only to later edit in that it is rare they would kill anyway after I replied to you? You basically caught yourself in your own opinion after I asked you a few questions. I made sure to point out you edited your post because I anticipated you saying I misread or misquoted or something dishonest by you. After you edited your post you basically caught yourself in your own opinion and thats just funny.

Quote by overmykneenow
You haven't displayed any ability to formulate cogent opinions on anything in these forums. If you have one it's purely in reaction to what someone else has said. All these seem, to me, just to be deliberately contrarian.

You know what's funny about this statement? If you read this thread. In my first post I was agreeing with someone and adding to what they said...

Also, what you posted was in reaction to what I said...

Also, the nature of debate is to have opposing view points on a subject...

Also, in this thread someone posted a link to a thread I started... How is that in reaction to what someone said? I mean I didn't even have to look further than this short little thread to show you how wrong you are...

technically though - Oscar was a pretty big news story at the London Olympics. We even had a thread about him in the Think Tank:
http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst24796_Oscar-Pistorious-Double-amputee-Olympic-sprinter.aspx

Click on the link... You will see It's ALL my opinion and not reacting to anyone. I don't just cut and paste an article either. It's my writing. I mean do you see how silly you are being right now?

Quote by overmykneenow

I think you need to relax. Remind yourself that you want to appear that you don't care. This seems like you do...
Quote by Magical_felix

That it's rare to have inspirational national figures like Oscar was that kill? Name another. OJ Simpson was hardly an inspirational national figure. When they called 911 I think the dispatcher said "you mean the sportscaster?". Phil Spector? Dude could be mistaken for the crypt-keeper from tales from the crypt. Sid Vicious? Junkie turned punk rocker who could barely play his instrument. Robert Blake? Some has-been with crazy eyes... Yeah I think national heros like Oscar who turn murderous are rare.

I meant Successful and Famous people as you stated in your first line!!
Quote by Nikki703

I meant Successful and Famous people as you stated in your first line!!

I did say successful and famous in my first line but that was part of the build up to where I said he was an inspirational figure as well. A person that had all these traits. I can see how I could have worded it better Nikki. But if you read the whole thing you can see how I didn't mean just rich and famous people. We can work out a punishment plan though
Quote by Magical_felix

I did say successful and famous in my first line but that was part of the build up to where I said he was an inspirational figure as well. A person that had all these traits. I can see how I could have worded it better Nikki. But if you read the whole thing you can see how I didn't mean just rich and famous people. We can work out a punishment plan though

OK, Ill have to think about this..........................................Wait, who punishes who?
Quote by Nikki703

OK, Ill have to think about this..........................................Wait, who punishes who?

We can take turns
Quote by Magical_felix

We can take turns

Some lessons I'm thinking you need, this Master Thing, about - young padawan

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Quote by Magical_felix

We can take turns

OK. I go first, which one you want, the shiny one or the dull one? And No HAHA!

Quote by WellMadeMale

Some lessons I'm thinking you need, this Master Thing, about - young padawan

I'm a Neo-Master you gump.

Quote by Nikki703
OK. I go first, which one you want, the shiny one or the dull one? And No HAHA!

You're hardcore! I guess I'll use the one on the left there for your vagina and the smoother looking one for your ass. But come on, you will need a little lube. Or some spit at least. Sheesh!
Quote by Magical_felix

You're hardcore! I guess I'll use the one on the left there for your vagina and the smoother looking one for your ass. But come on, you will need a little lube. Or some spit at least. Sheesh!

It's starting to read as if the gunshots may have been to put the poor woman out of her misery. After he'd caved her skull in with a cricket bat.

Reports: A Bloodied Cricket Bat Was Found At Oscar Pistorius’s Home And Reeva Steenkamp’s Skull Was “Crushed”

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
It's getting uglier and uglier ....

Then Oscar will say he had a moment of insanity.

So here's his story.

Quote by [url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/feb/19/oscar-pistorius-bail-hearing-live-coverage
Link[/url]]
Pistorius's statement

Briefly, in a statement to the court, Oscar Pistorius has set out his version of events on the night Reeva Steenkamp died.

He said they went to bed and fell asleep.

He woke to close a sliding door and get a fan and went out on to the balcony, he said.

At that point he heard a noise in the bathroom and felt a "sense of terror" rush through him.

He was scared and didn't switch on the light, he said.

He was acutely aware of violent crime and had received death threats in the past, and had been a victim of crime in the past, he said. For that reason he kept a 9mm pistol under the bed.

He said he got his gun and moved towards the bathroom, and screamed at the "intruder" to get out of the house and for Steenkamp to call the police. He thought she was still in bed.

He did not have his prosthetic legs on, and said he felt vulnerable for both himself and Steenkamp. For that reason, he said, he fired through the bathroom door.

He then saw that Steenkamp was not in bed, he said. That was when he realised she could have been in the bathroom, he said. The bathroom door was locked.

He said he went to the balcony and called for help, and then put his legs on.

He said he opened the toilet door by smashing it with a cricket bat. Steenkamp was alive inside, slumped over, he said. He took her to the bathroom, called paramedics and tried to carry her downstairs to get help, he said.

He tried to revive her but she died in his arms, he said.

The prosecution gave a different version of events. Prosecutor Gerrie Nel said there was an argument before the shooting, and later Pistorius got up from bed, put on his prosthetic legs, armed himself, walked seven metres to the toilet door and shot Steenkamp four times; three of the shots killed her. Even if he thought she was a burglar, it was still premeditated murder, Nel said. But he asked why a burglar would lock himself in the toilet.

Overall I've just heard that there was blood found on the cricket bat - not that her skull had been smashed. It seems that hasn't been brought up by either side so it's likely not a factor in the case.

It's extremely bizarre to me that he would just act and shoot up the bathroom without at least glancing at her side of the bed to see if she was still in it. His best hopes are that toxicology comes back and that he was doped up on a helluva lot of drugs that impaired his logic. Otherwise it just doesn't make sense to me. Unless maybe it can be proven he suffers from major paranoia and was disoriented and panicked enough to act before thinking. I do think a case can be made for the latter, so he might actually have a chance with his defence case. I also think the prosecutors are overcharging by saying it was premeditated.
Hey, anybody want to know about the Oscar Pistorius Bail Hearing... follow @barrybateman on twitter or go to www.ewn.co.za