last reply
20 replies
2.4k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Just wondering,

It's more of a turn on when I see women wearing sexy panties rather then complete nude. It's always seem to me more erotic to see women with just something on, hiding a small part of there body, letting my mind fill in the blank smile

Is this normal?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I often sum it up this way. Half the enjoyment of the gift is unwrapping it. So yes I too like seeing panties before the complete disrobing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with ya. Thong, silk, various colors, all good. A hot girl in workout clothes is also motivating for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I like the brief little lace panties, preferably black or white. A quick flash really gets me revving.
Lurker
0 likes
It feels sexier too. I'm sure there are loads of women who will say wearing nothing at all feels sexy, but I love when I'm wearing Lacey underwear and I can feel my partner tug and pull it down. That is so damn hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it's normal bro for me silk thongs or boy shorts do the trick I too like to keep certain things to the imagination
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's perfectly normal reaction to enjoy seeing a woman in panties,with all the colors,cuts,styles, and different fabrics they are designed to entice the male to imagine. You get to see an object of desire in different wrappings and your mind does what it does, to me they just accentuate the curves and only add to the beauty of the Ladies..........
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
IMHO - with panties much more erotic and a bigger turn on..

Tell me, who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between? Or - aren't you the kind that tells?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Panties that come with their own instructions..

Tell me, who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between? Or - aren't you the kind that tells?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1lush
I often sum it up this way. Half the enjoyment of the gift is unwrapping it. So yes I too like seeing panties before the complete disrobing.

This - definitely

Unwrapping such a wonderful present, kissing as you go, is part of the foreplay for me
Lurker
0 likes
AGREED! And, the tinier the better (I prefer tear drop thongs). In fact, I've OFTEN asked the ladies I've had sex with to strip to their panties and let ME remove them when I'm sure we're BOTH ready.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And then ... let someone take the other side. I love it when my woman let's me know that she is pantiless and waiting for my attention. Especially when we are out in public. She says, "It's here for you when you want it."
OR ... she takes them off and hands them to me ... she says, "I won't be needing these."

Sweet!
0 likes
there is nothing more sexy than amazing lingerie....

for the thrill of revealing is best done slowly
Lurker
0 likes
Uh huh...OOOPS; excuse me, I just slipped on something...in something...whatever.
0 likes
Well, for guys, it's just a very easy tool to get turned on, if they are sexy panties. Whether they are being worn, or not.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes always it's such a tease to see anyone like this.
Lurker
0 likes
It's always better to leave something to the imagination (at least for a little while!) The feel and texture of panties encasing a pussy and ass is delightful too, whether experienced using fingers, lips, tongue, and / or anything else that comes to hand.. !

When the time comes to unpeel the fruit inside those panties (as others have said) its like unwrapping the best present on Christmas morning!
Lurker
0 likes
Ooops... Double Post!
Lurker
0 likes
A pair of panties, preferably pink, are very arousing to see. They give a hint of the shape, but don't reveal too much. Less can sometimes be more and I think it is true in this case.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman wearing black silk panties can enslave me..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GerryRoberts
Just wondering,

It's more of a turn on when I see women wearing sexy panties rather then complete nude. It's always seem to me more erotic to see women with just something on, hiding a small part of there body, letting my mind fill in the blank smile

Is this normal?

100%. Sex and libido are in our brain and one of the powerful instrument of the brain is fantasy. :)