Painter's Mystery Woman.

last reply
16 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Our dear fellow Lushie, thepainter, is planning on meeting a certain Lush lady in person in several weeks time.
Her identity is being kept very secret, but at the request of thepainter, he wants a forum topic for the girls of lush to try and guess who she is.
So here you go, painter, your moment of being the attention whore.

So girls, who do we think it is?
The only clue I have is that she's from somewhere in Asia.
Check out my new story The Painter!
Lurker
0 likes
She is from Singapore...I think
Lurker
0 likes
I don't want to guess, and I would rather have thepainter in here to verify, since it's about him.
Lurker
0 likes
You do realise she dosnt want anyone to know who she is?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, so her identity is being kept very secret, but Painter wants you to have everyone guessing about it anyway? I'm sure I'm not the only one who wonders about the hypocracy of this thread. Why have this thread at all, other than to make sure that everyone on lush knows that the Painter is going to meet someone from here, in real life?

Congrats to you painter. If it happens. I've learned from experience not to count on such a thing happening until you are looking her in the eye. Too many things can happen in between.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hang on, relax everyone. The thread was started with full agreement of the person who it's about.
So it's just a fun thread where people who wonder what her lush nick is can post guesses.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Now. Feel free to guess.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lol, oh dear painter. People forgot how to have a little fun. sad
I did this thread as a suggestion from thepainter, and the woman is AWARE of this thread, and thepainter asked before hand if she'd have a problem with it, but she DOESN'T.
Okay? No more drama now.
Check out my new story The Painter!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay since I love guessing games here goes...hey wait if I'm right what do I get?? hmmmm...*stomps foot* I wanna prize..money would be awesome

kitiara69????? yes or no
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for verifying.

I have no idea. I don't know anyone currently in Asia right now.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
hornybunny74 by chance?
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hi guys, i should've pulled Painter's ear for making all of you doing this. But congratulations to sassycheergirl. Though it was just a guess but she guessed correctly.

Yes, i am the Painter's Mystery Woman
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
you know, that was gonna be my next guess...
Lurker
0 likes
congratulations paint! your one lucky man.. and to you hornybunny good luck on meeting painter, smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
congrats PAINT and my best wishes and good luck to u guys..........and **waves at HOPRNYBUNNY74** hello there hugs and flowers for u paint will kill me if i KISS u ......lol
I Beleive IN STYLE not FASHION

Beware DEVIL is here
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
oooo i got it right! wow *does happy dance* Hope you guys have fun! and welcome to lush btw hornybunny!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
good job sis. congrats painter and hornybunny74