Oral sex.

last reply
15 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my recent story (https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/-mum-tests-daughters-lover-.aspx) there was no oral sex. Many of the people commenting have referred specifically to the lack of it in the story. As the story was a true depiction of the event, no oral took place. She had her reasons.

My partner (female) and I engage in oral frequently as we do with our male FWB. In recent years oral seems to have become one of the most popular forms of sex - I know we enjoy what we have, and we are doing it more often, for a guaranteed orgasm.
I now wonder how often do people engage in oral in comparison with vaginal. In thinking of our experiences, I would say between my partner and me, FF, MF, we have FF oral more being females. With our male partners vaginal would be two or three to one oral I guess. They are reluctant to go down on us after they have cum into us, but it's not unheard of.
I am thinking of male on female mostly. I believe Female on Male may be more common.

I am wondering among Lushies how popular Oral is in COMPARISON with vaginal particularly MF. I have ignored Anal in this comparison.

Is oral a regular event or is it something you only engage in on casual occasions?
Do you have Male on Female as often as Female on Male?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
oral has always been in our foreplay. me giving to her, but she has issues with giving back. so i satisfy her and then move on to the next level
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cum more easily for oral than penetration. My partner is quite accommodating.

I give a little bit more than I receive and I'm okay with that too.

Most of my male partners do not want to go down on me either after they come inside me either.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wicked_jocelyn
I cum more easily for oral than penetration. My partner is quite accommodating.

I give a little bit more than I receive and I'm okay with that too.

Most of my male partners do not want to go down on me either after they come inside me either.

Well your partners are missing a wonderful experience and treat. As an older guy I always incorporate a lot of oral in any sexual encounters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral sex is a huge part of our personal sex life, and when we have friends over, Katie is not shy with the ladies and loves to give guys all the oral sex they can handle.
Lurker
0 likes
I love oral sex. I've only gotten it from a few of my partners. Oral Sex pleases me a lot more than any other type of sexual act. There's been times where I think of it a lot. Love the feeling of it and getting off from it. It makes me feel sexy and wanted by my partner.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually love giving more than receiving....nothing hotter than a woman moaning while your tongue is buried between her legs.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
With guys, the oral part usually doesn't last as long as the intercourse part, but we do it for each other nearly every time.
Lurker
0 likes
Oral is a regular part of our foreplay. I always give her a lot of oral attention. She does it less frequently to me, but that is fine. We always finish with vaginal intercourse.
Lurker
0 likes
Oral is part of a balanced breakfast according to my dietician (me). It does tend to be part of foreplay, but sometimes we switch it up.
Butterfly
0 likes
Oral is just like salt & pepper and sauce & salad in every meal smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I learned to do oral from a couple girls who thought it would be funny to teach me. I was a virgin at the time and I would spend hours with them following their instructions and, well doing oral. It is to the point that even now I have no problem just doing oral for my wife. Even with no return. I just like doing that much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course. Love giving oral to the ladies ever since my HS girl friend suggested it to avoid her becoming pregnant. I so enjoy seeing and feeling the joy she gets with my kisses and sucking. Have to admit I have wondering if I enjoy sucking that clit, would a small cock be different, better....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We my wife and I have sex, I go down on her every time. She can't cum from penetration alone, so I make sure she does at least once, either before or after I cum inside her. She does it less often for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, a must for the lady to cum at least once before intercourse. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy oral sex giving and receiving but there is nothing that beats the REAL THING which is such a pity as i just enjoy vaginal penitration after having oral sex to fully satisfy me.