online realationship

last reply
35 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes to the question asked...As the brain is the biggest sexual organ we all use first. Its the main organ that instructs, controls and keeps mind and body in tune with our sexual partners. Be it with male ,female or both together. As a practicing [Polyamorous] ..Bisexual.. I worship everyone who can use, Master or take control of me. My former owner [He found me trained, cleared my mind and installed sexual healing] had full use of ,my mind first and sexually programmed me to love first in my mind, then to give my body together to anyone who requires another to fill their sexual needs... Be it in their own mind or in a relationship... Me personally I would BED everyone I could...But it is so easier to bed me sexually in your mind! as I never refuse. And many partners can share without the cheating on each other!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it really a relationship if it is online? You don't really know who you are chatting with and I know for a fact several "friends" of mine turned out to be nothing like they said they were. So there is that issue. Secondly, if you can't touch one another is that really a relationship. And yes if you are in a committed relationship and hide what you are doing online then you are cheating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No they dont work, even real life relationships dont work alle the time .........I dont know if it is cheeting or not .....i just found a site on my husbands computer that is a dating site for 3somes .....still trying to get in by the pass word .....ill tell you if it is cheeting when i get in it und see what he is doing ...wish me luck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes they can
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh they can definitely work! Your heart feels what it feels regardless of whether or not you can touch that person in real life. We still feel the same emotions....A very wise man told me that "You have to remember, on the other side of that screen is a real person who has real feelings and deserves to be treated as such."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They do work, keep your mind sharp
Someone has to be the Villain