Login

One question?

last reply
33 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
You have the heads of the FBI, CIA, Interpol, KGB, etc at your disposal. You may ask one question and get a truthful and definitive answer. What is your question? Is it..

Who shot JFK?
Is there an alien or alien ship at Area 51?
Are UFOs real?
Did Pres. Bush know about 911 ahead of time?
Does Pres. Obama have a valid U.S. birth certificate?
Where is Jimmy Hoffa?

Or something else?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Advanced Wordsmith
Can you train me to be a super secret agent with fancy equipment and can angelina jolie come with me?
Active Ink Slinger
How did i get so lucky? smile
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by russ32233
How did i get so lucky? smile

The questions was not about being in a room with me, lol!!!
Constant Gardener
Quote by lafayettemister
You have the heads of the FBI, CIA, Interpol, KGB, etc at your disposal. You may ask one question and get a truthful and definitive answer. What is your question? Is it..

Who shot JFK?
Are UFOs real?
Where is Jimmy Hoffa?

Or something else?

Those agencies don't have the real answers to any of the big ticket questions anyway, Chief. Might as well ask your dog the same question, you'll get a better response.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by lafayettemister

Who shot JFK?
Are UFOs real?
Where is Jimmy Hoffa?

Or something else?

Those agencies don't have the real answers to any of the big ticket questions anyway, Chief. Might as well ask your dog the same question, you'll get a better response.

Possibly, but for the sake of the thread it was stated as you WOULD get the truthful answer regardless of whomever you asked. If that means communing with the Dalai Lama or God himself so be it...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
Was Michael Jackson really Diana Ross' Lovechild?
Advanced Wordsmith
Who the fuck came up with snuggies???
;)*Madi*(;
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by madibaby1218
Who the fuck came up with snuggies???

lol

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Could there be a parallel universe?
Active Ink Slinger
What is so hard to come by now that is hard to control?
Active Ink Slinger
which is true love at first sight or lust at first sight
Rookie Scribe
wat sign loves sex the most i heard its scorpio
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by LusciousLola
How do you like your eggs?

A lot of woman I ask that question to answer with..........Unfertilised....
Lurker
Intersting Question...

When will the Oil of the world run dry.....(I'm sure they know)
Internet Sensation
What must I do to be filthy rich and happy at the same time?
Constant Gardener
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by lafayettemister

Possibly, but for the sake of the thread it was stated as you WOULD get the truthful answer regardless of whomever you asked. If that means communing with the Dalai Lama or God himself so be it...

Oh. Then I'll throw 'em a slow underhanded pitch.

Who gets things closer to the truth, Ludlum or Clancy?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Wildcat
Was Michael Jackson really Diana Ross' Lovechild?

It was always my personal theory that michael jackson and latoya jackson were secretly the same person. However seeing as he's croaked it and she's still around, that might be a wet towel on my theory?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by cherryrebel

It was always my personal theory that michael jackson and latoya jackson were secretly the same person. However seeing as he's croaked it and she's still around, that might be a wet towel on my theory?

omg i thought that same thing!
Flirtatiously Fluttering
Quote by Sw33tAng3l
Quote by cherryrebel

ha ha i thought the same thing too!!!

now here's my question:
what came first the chicken or the egg?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Sw33tAng3l
Quote by cherryrebel

I Thought The Same Thing. Maybe They Got Tired of People Saying It So They Said He Died So Now It Is Just LaToya. I Mean Could You Actually Picture Michael On Apprentice, He Would Cry If Trump Fired Him!!
Active Ink Slinger
How Many Licks Does It Take To Get To The Center Of A Tootsie Pop?
Active Ink Slinger
Do you like shaved or unshaved?
Lurker
Why did Fox cancel Firefly?
Wine Connoisseur
As everyone already knows, the CIA were 100% responsible for the deaths of Marilyn Monroe, JFK and all the people killed on 9/11; so that is no longer a question.

The only real question left is when Armageddon will come as described in the biblical book of Revelation at Revelation Chapter 16 Verse 16: "And they gathered then together to the place that is called in Hebrew Ha-Ma-ged'on".

Only God knows the answer to that question. So if you want to survive through Armageddon (English pronunciation and not Hebrew), then be nice to everyone and be good if you want to survive; especially Nicola and the rest of the Lush administrators.
Lurker
If mickey is a mouse and donald is a duck really what is goofy?
Lurker
Do other women struggle masturbating standing up?
Wine Connoisseur
Quote by ShyVixen
Do other women struggle masturbating standing up?

Yes I do. Legs have to be either too far apart and get tired very easily; or as I start to orgasm, my legs get very weak and shake and I become very unsteady.