last reply
22 replies
6.4k views
1 watcher
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Hi there. I am new here.

My name is Javier, I am from Spain. English is not my mother tongue, so sorry for any grammar or spelling mistake.

Anyway, I'd like to ask some advise on something that is currently happening to me. I always had a "normal" sexuality, but a few years back, I started developing a fetish about older men and younger girls. In real life it doesnt turn me on, when I see on the street an old fella with a younger girl, I just think "whatever", or perhaps I think it's just a relationship based on money, but it doesnt trigger any erotic thoughts in particualr.

But when I am fantasizing, having a good old wank and let my imagination fly, most of the times I think in an scenario when an older man seduces an innocent younger girl. Teacher/student, lord of the house/maid, any poweful figure of authority taking control of a young innocent girl.

Obviously I know I am not the first man who has that fantasy, in fact society is full of stuff like that: Clinton/Monica, Hugh Hefner/playmates, etc. The world is full of older men dating younger trophy wives.

So I wonder why have I developed this intense fantasy? Is it inside me, or is it a product of subliminal social influence? Is it just a temporal phase, or am I gonna turn into some sort of dirty old man?

Thanks.

PS. By the way, I love this website, the most interesting section is the audio stories, I hope this place grows and some day I'll post some of my stories.
Lurker
0 likes
I am neither a man nor a psychologist but I think it's a pretty common fantasy for men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Erm... that's not unusual. Most guys like younger girlfriends, I've no idea why, but it's sort of becomg like a rule of thumb or something... maybe it's the movies and stories that we read. But I think most girls would prefer older guys as well, but not sure of that... I do though
What's the difference between a bad golfer and a bad sky diver??

One goes... WHACK... DARN!!!

the other: DAAAAAARRRRRNNNNN..... WHACK... *Bloody red stain on the ground*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by javier
Hi there. I am new here.

My name is Javier, I am from Spain. English is not my mother tongue, so sorry for any grammar or spelling mistake.

Anyway, I'd like to ask some advise on something that is currently happening to me. I always had a "normal" sexuality, but a few years back, I started developing a fetish about older men and younger girls. In real life it doesnt turn me on, when I see on the street an old fella with a younger girl, I just think "whatever", or perhaps I think it's just a relationship based on money, but it doesnt trigger any erotic thoughts in particualr.

But when I am fantasizing, having a good old wank and let my imagination fly, most of the times I think in an scenario when an older man seduces an innocent younger girl. Teacher/student, lord of the house/maid, any poweful figure of authority taking control of a young innocent girl.

Obviously I know I am not the first man who has that fantasy, in fact society is full of stuff like that: Clinton/Monica, Hugh Hefner/playmates, etc. The world is full of older men dating younger trophy wives.

So I wonder why have I developed this intense fantasy? Is it inside me, or is it a product of subliminal social influence? Is it just a temporal phase, or am I gonna turn into some sort of dirty old man?

Thanks.

PS. By the way, I love this website, the most interesting section is the audio stories, I hope this place grows and some day I'll post some of my stories.

Well. the older you get Javier the younger the women you'll date may be hee hee. I'd say enjoy your imagination and do not worry about it.
Lurker
0 likes
Hello Javier and welcome to Lush.
Don't over think your fantasies. Just let them flow. It's a good thing. People have all kinds of them, doesn't mean they act upon them. It's just fuel for your fire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Speaking as a psychologist, it's a pretty common fantasy, and usually there's a bit of thrill from the "power" of the older man taking control. All in all, pretty routine, harmless, and it can be an excellent inspiration for some stories, give it a try!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
I would answer this, but I don't have time. The cheerleading squad will be here any minute.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Speaking as a psychologist, it's a pretty common fantasy, and usually there's a bit of thrill from the "power" of the older man taking control. All in all, pretty routine, harmless, and it can be an excellent inspiration for some stories, give it a try!

Yes Daddy, give it a try!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Some of us girls like older men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My guess would be that it's sort of an evolutionary thing. Men instinctively want young, hot women who can give them babies (in general), while women instinctively want older, established men who can provide for them. Obviously there are many exceptions, especially in the modern world. And your fetish isn't half as as many peoples' including mine ( !!!!!.......) But I digress...
"Don't forget your penis cream."
-Eugene Levy
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm, I think I'll let others post their comments before I inject my biological reasoning into this one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am definitely into older guys. My friends tend to be older than me, so it just seems normal that the men I meet are too. I don't necessarily think it's their age that attracts me to them. It has something to do with maturity and I find I identify more with people older than me. I think it has something to do with where I am in my life. I may be 19, but I find that I can't always identify with people my own age. I think because I tend to hit off with people that are older than me in general, guys are included.

That said I probably do have some "daddy issues" and like that older men are more experienced smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MeganC
Some of us girls like older men.

Thank heaven for girls like you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by javier

At it's root, isn't the attraction to younger women based on nature's way of selecting the most healthy and fertile mates for reproduction purposes? Without the aid of healthy lifestyles made possible by wealth, which yields sanitary environments, supplements, surgeries, regimented exercise, and foods, nature's best bet has always been with a woman in her late teens and early to mid-twenties. I think there is something inside of us that gives men an involuntary attraction to younger women for this reason. It can be overridden by our environment, or preferences that develop from our personalities and experiences, but the fact that this is a fantasy of yours seems completely natural.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
My 45 year old uncle once told me he'd like to trade in my 40 year old aunt for two 20 year old girls.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I would answer this, but I don't have time. The cheerleading squad will be here any minute.

too funny!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have always been told that a rule for men is "Half your age and add seven." Supposedly, that is the lowest age of any woman he might date. However, ladies, the reverse is also true, "Double your age and subtract 7." For example, a woman who is 20 years old should not date (or Fuck) a man who is more than 33 years old.

Ladies: do you agree? Just curious if you think that rule is too low, too high, or about right.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Lurker
0 likes
Rules ... interesting choice of a word for this topic.

Rules in Games, the Law, income tax - those you should follow. Rules in age for playing - not so much.

Over the age of majority, with an opinion and understands the consenting notion - all is game - whether is be the older is a man or a woman ... doesn't matter.

Thank GOD some people don't follow that "rule"! That would just ruin a Cougar's day!!

Van
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to reply by saying that rules must be followed or you will be scorned all your life. Men tend to be a much better fit with women who are younger. The point where they connect is where they both are living in their psyche. Men tend to be younger acting and women tend to be more grown up. That's the truth but it is not what is always the norm.

When I was younger, it was good for my ego to be with an older woman. My first was 26 when I was 18. That was great but as I get older, I become more attracted to the younger women. I think it is pretty much the rule.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cummliness4
I would like to reply by saying that rules must be followed or you will be scorned all your life. Men tend to be a much better fit with women who are younger. The point where they connect is where they both are living in their psyche. Men tend to be younger acting and women tend to be more grown up. That's the truth but it is not what is always the norm.

When I was younger, it was good for my ego to be with an older woman. My first was 26 when I was 18. That was great but as I get older, I become more attracted to the younger women. I think it is pretty much the rule.

omg ... I am laughing so hard!! What century are we in?? Rules ... that's what I am having difficulty with, stating "that's the rule" - certainly not that men love/want younger women ... it's the word "rules".

"I think that is pretty much the rule."

hahaha .... that is exactly why you become more attracted to the younger women as you age - many of the younger women rarely would question you on the "rule" - but an older woman would tell you ... go enjoy it - it won't last. [and I see you are a 46 married man - so typical is your response.]

Guys and their "that's the rule." So laughable!

Van
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In the real world, age is just a number so long as everyone goes into the relationship clear-eyed and knowing the issues the age difference will bring.

In fantasy? Hell, man, my girlfriend loves stories about sexual slavery. I love stories where one or more of the participants are way, way outside their comfort zone. Fantasy is just that. If it gets you off, have fun with it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I always felt that my "mid life crisis" lasted longer than usual. At times I feel like I'm still in it now. At the time my wife and I were going in totally opposite directions. So, when it hit me, the younger legal aged women, the better. For some reason, out of nowhere, it came to me that I was sleeping with girls that were younger or the same age as my oldest child at the time. That was so tough because I was demented with morals!
I make a offer, you can't refuse!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't think any negative connotation of older men with younger women or older women with younger men is warranted. As long as these relationships are consensual it's no one else's business. My most recent lover and I were 6 years apart. We knew each other for almost 10 years before we began our (heated) relationship. The issue of distance did us in--that and the fact that her teenaged daughter was stalking me to get back at her mother...Leah is now 17--if she tried to seduce me a year from now would I walk away? She is hot--just like her mom, just a younger version. Her mom turned into the best long-term sex partner I've ever had--it intrigues me that Leah might have the same characteristics, but at the same time, she's 25 years younger than her mother. But, in the end, if Leah and I decided to fuck next year, it would be consensual and no one else's business.
StElsewhere
From The North Coast
Of The USA
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't think any negative connotation of older men with younger women or older women with younger men is warranted. As long as these relationships are consensual it's no one else's business. My most recent lover and I were 6 years apart. We knew each other for almost 10 years before we began our (heated) relationship. The issue of distance did us in--that and the fact that her teenaged daughter was stalking me to get back at her mother...Leah is now 17--if she tried to seduce me a year from now would I walk away? She is hot--just like her mom, just a younger version. Her mom turned into the best long-term sex partner I've ever had--it intrigues me that Leah might have the same characteristics, but at the same time, she's 25 years younger than her mother. But, in the end, if Leah and I decided to fuck next year, it would be consensual and no one else's business.
StElsewhere
From The North Coast
Of The USA