nudity in home

last reply
52 replies
5.7k views
4 watchers
45 likes
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

If the weather is good, I enjoy being naked at home but wouldn't consider myself a nudist.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't consider myself a nudist either, but I love being nude (at home) both with warm or "less-warm" weather smile And see the effects on me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If I'm alone at home I just have my panties on, if I'm feeling cold I slip into a oversized Cardigan

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I love being naked at home. Or anywhere else for that matter.

0 likes

I’m constantly naked at home. It’s so liberating walking through the door and stripping down. My backyard is nice and secluded so I love to catch some sun outside.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

From mid-April to early-November, the only reason I'll wear something at home nowadays is if I have guests... Even then, when the guest(s) in question show up unexpectedly, I don't always bother with throwing something on if they're part of the people who've seen me naked before and who won't feel awkward in this situation (like the guys I used to play hockey with, the few friends we went to nudist beaches with, etc...)

The only reason I don't do it all-year-round is that I'd rather put on clothes than pay the heating bill which going naked in the colder months would imply.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If it's warm, which is not most of the year in Michigan, I will stay nude in most of the morning.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I intend to be nude most of the summer.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nudity at home tends to leave skid marks on the furniture.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

It is a great feeling being naked I do it when I can. Just thinking of getting caught is exciting

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I was doing a lot of that when I was living alone after the divorce. Now I am living with my partner and her 14 year old girl, not anymore. Do I miss it? Hell yeah.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love to he naked. When I was married it wasn't allowed per se. However I am now free of those limiting beliefs.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I've never had a problem with nudity. For a long time it was just my mum and me at home, so nudity was no big deal and we were both comfortable being naked together and we went to nudist beaches and the like on holiday. We both enjoyed the freedom (and quite enjoyed the attention, too)! Sometimes, when mum had a bf, or later when I was married and living at home, we just continued the same way - the guys didn't seem to mind and, mostly, were happy to join in.

Rookie Scribe
4 likes

I often go cloths free when im home alone, and I regularly go to our nude beach at swanborne in perth.I just like the freedom of being nude without it being a sexual thing

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
1 like

Often I am nude at home, especially in the summer. Also, we are naturists too and enjoy this very much. We are libertines as well.

I understand there is nude and no sexuality and nude with it. I understand from other naturists that nude implies no sexuality, which is the main point of contention with me I think.

It is a debate as whether naturism is a fetish or not, even down to people who are shaved smooth and naturists are fetishists.

Honestly, as long as it is consenual and legal then get on with it. My disappointment is people seem more judgemental now than even ten years ago.

I was introduced to naturism in my twenties (ahem the 1990s) and after a marriage (and giving this up for that time) then re-embracing it after my divorce... something changed. There is less equilibrium and much more polarity(?) now, more extremes.

I find this so sad, the point of sexual freedom is just that... freedom, and not this endless need to put labels on others and judging them by stereotypes. Life is not a dress rehersal says my husband, I agree.

This is my collection of muses and stories.

The Pianist - Dreamers must eat, and at their lowest ebb, any dream is still possible.

Vengeance - At the end of her tether, Anais descends into an all-consuming need for revenge.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I began to enjoy nudity as a young teen when we skinny dipped for fun. It started me on my lifelong journey enjoying being naked at every opportunity. I have worked as a nude model years ago which Ioved. Too many people associate nudity with sexuality - both have their place but not publicly.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Slowly working on making the back yard an Oasis for my nudity. Right now I have visual barriers for the hot tub and patio. I want to make the entire yard a free to be nude space. Slowly but surely I am getting there.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Love it and very much approve!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Nudity at home is normal for us. We only cover when necessary. We are regulars at nudist beaches and wherever it is safe to be outdoors. I worked as a nude model for two years and was frequently seen in public places naked when on a photo shoot. There were never any problems as there was never a hint of sexuality.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes all the time

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Being male I love nudity,so empowering do housecleaning and ( careful)coooking in the nude which is fun. Live with an older f partner thats only nude in the shower which is a bit of a downer but yes I'm all for it