Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nice to meet you....Need Advice on Webcamming please:)

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi all ! It's nice to make your acquaintance. I've always been highly sexual and in fact have done web cam work as well as phone sex. I hope I'm not asking anything inappropriate here. If so, i apologize, and if there is a better area to talk about this please let me know.

My life has between a crazy one. It was years ago that I did web camming. The trouble is, I would absolutely LOVE to get back into it as I found it very enjoyable... But I had some health issues along the way. Serious ones. My figure is decent in clothing, and truly not repulsive nude. However, if I expect to succeed as a web cam girl again, and I'd love to.... it was a blast.... I would need at a *minimum* a breast implant job and a tummy tuck. Please be kind. I'm not thrilled. My health problems really, really made me go from comfortable financially to living check to check now. I am so tired of it, plus web was so enjoyable.

I do not have the money to get these procedures and my hopes are fading fast. Phone sex was not a great match for me.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get these surgeries??? I am desperate here. The nature of my health requires that I have an open and flexible schedule and that I can earn a decent income.

I'm at a loss. There is no one I can borrow from, and my credit took a hit from medical bills. I just want to do what I enjoy and not worry so much about bills at the same time.

Please, I am not a jerk, a good digger..... None of that. I have very few options and am not getting any younger.
Please, please help me out if you know of anything I can do.

I was great at it. This job would be perfect for me physically. A regular job is not accommodating enough.

I can't thank you all enough for reading with an open mind and offering possible solutions.

Signed, out of options sad

I look forward to getting to know you all. Have a great day.
P.S. I do not want to put myself at risk with a butcher. I think that's understandable. Thanks again. Xoxo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please know I'm not speaking of fishing.....I am in need of help. If you want to know details of my marriage feel free to ask. I NEED to divorce and iNEED advice. ANYONE have any advice, I'd be so grateful.....xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dress up like a Mexican and Obamacare will pay for everything .. or commit a crime, I hear prisoners can even get transgender surgery for nothing. Seriously, can't help you. You have chosen a tough path to make a living from. Maybe seek employment where you won't need to use your body for earning money.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wiseowl
Dress up like a Mexican and Obamacare will pay for everything .. or commit a crime, I hear prisoners can even get transgender surgery for nothing. Seriously, can't help you. You have chosen a tough path to make a living from. Maybe seek employment where you won't need to use your body for earning money.

Not a fan of racism or feeling the hate Obama vibe as I don't see what that has to do with anything.

I've exhausted non industry job options. Much more to my story but can't be writing a novel. One thing in particular is I'll soon need to be in a position to help my ailing mother. I've taken this path and worked in the industry before but it was a very long time ago. From speaking with a couple of kind and helpful people, I've come to learn that there are non nude sites that I could possibly work for to get a start on. I did not know that that was a thing. As I said I was in the game of being on camera a long time ago actually it was right at the beginning when that first started being a thing. So I was kind of out of the loop as far as other options go aside from things like phone sex, which really is not a good match for me. So if anybody out there knows of any really good non nude sites that are good to work for, that are legit, that actually pay you, it cetera, I would really appreciate being pointed in the right direction. That's a start. I'm not looking for a handout. I'm looking for a hand up. I'm more than happy to work my way into getting the things that I want, in order to do fully nude camming, which obviously you can make a lot more money doing. So I was very grateful for that being brought to my attention.

Hopefully some people on here will be able to direct me to some sites that pay decently, aren't fully nude, and maybe even some other options. Someone had said something to me about making teasing type of videos. I really wouldn't know where to start with that. And there are so many scams out there. So if anybody could point me in a legitimate direction that would be incredible. Peace.