19 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 10

What does your score mean?

Congratulations, you've got a grip! According to your test score, you have no (or very few) obsessions and paranoid tendencies. You appear to be pretty chilled out and don't have many major hang-ups. In fact, you probably just don't understand people who fixate on odd things that you don't even notice, and may even want to tell them to stop being so darn paranoid! Actually, having a few small hang-ups is pretty normal; so don't judge others too harshly. Just thank your lucky stars that you're not stuck with any of these little obsessions, as they can be a real pain in the behind. Way to go!
Lurker
0 likes
I scored 15
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i got 65

Holy neurotic! Based on your test answers, it's safe to say that you've got your fair share of hang-ups. You tend to obsess about small things, and even have the occasional bout of paranoia. Hopefully the people around you find these little quirks charming, because they certainly have the potential to drive others up the wall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 5

Congratulations, you've got a grip! According to your test score, you have no (or very few) obsessions and paranoid tendencies. You appear to be pretty chilled out and don't have many major hang-ups. In fact, you probably just don't understand people who fixate on odd things that you don't even notice, and may even want to tell them to stop being so darn paranoid! Actually, having a few small hang-ups is pretty normal; so don't judge others too harshly. Just thank your lucky stars that you're not stuck with any of these little obsessions, as they can be a real pain in the behind. Way to go!

its really not coffee
Algol
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
35%

"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 20

yay!! im not a psycho girlfriend or anything!!

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Seeker
0 likes
Your score is: 55

You're not completely neurotic, but you do appear to have a few hang-ups about some funny things. These idiosyncrasies could be old habits you're finding hard to break, or there may be certain areas of your life that are so important to you that they warrant more concern. Some people, for example, obsess about a pet or about their health but are pretty chilled out otherwise. As long as these quirks are not preventing you from doing things or disturbing your life in any way - or the lives of those close to you - then there is probably no harm in them. They may even be charming! Just don't let them get a tight grip on you and it should be smooth sailing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got a 95....

...I think it lies
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I got a 50.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
...I think it lies

I think it follows you around, Rx.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
25, not nearly as bad as I might have thought...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
0 likes
I scored 15. The plane ticket question bumped my score up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I got a 40

You're not completely neurotic, but you do appear to have a few hang-ups about some funny things. These idiosyncrasies could be old habits you're finding hard to break, or there may be certain areas of your life that are so important to you that they warrant more concern. Some people, for example, obsess about a pet or about their health but are pretty chilled out otherwise. As long as these quirks are not preventing you from doing things or disturbing your life in any way - or the lives of those close to you - then there is probably no harm in them. They may even be charming! Just don't let them get a tight grip on you and it should be smooth sailing.
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 45

I wish there was a space to add to that test... cause that last question was just begging for an explanation... I don't worry about my stove being on because I NEVER COOK!

Ling
Lurker
0 likes
Just for you, I'll change the last question to one about ordering pizza, Ling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow! Took the test, scored a whopping 10!

Huh? Does that mean I'm kinda normal??

I always thought I was a little kinky and weird!