Names to call my man while fucking

last reply
8 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This guy I'm dating likes me to call him names while fucking... except I'm running out of names... HELP!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Beast, monster cock, mammoth prick, python dick, super stud, Superman, John Holmes, Cockmeister, King, Your Majesty, The Hulk... (LOL)

If those don't work just call him by his name.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This is great Buz! Thanks!! He likes to be called names, and my list of names to call a man in the heat of passion are limited. All I had before your post was bastard, motherfucker, cockslut that was all
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Charles, Duke of Redding
[url]http://[/url]
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie
Charles, Duke of Redding

ROFL! ok, you are my heroine smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Periwinkle, cupcake, studmuffin, sir allister featherbottom?
Lurker
0 likes
"Tiny" is a good one, along with Buttercup, Sir Cums a Lot and Master. Use the first two only when you're pissed ta him!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Sounds like you need to do some Lush screen name harvesting.

Imagine the charge he'll get if you, "Give me that well made cock, Scooter!...fuck me like Buz does, my handsome man whore Martini!"

Change things up. Throw him curveballs, when he's expecting the slider over the outside of the plate. For a real treat, call him the names of his best buds, in between gagging mouthfuls of his erupting semen...you can always later say...

"My mom told me not to talk with my mouth full, babe."
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by subrianna
This is great Buz! Thanks!! He likes to be called names, and my list of names to call a man in the heat of passion are limited. All I had before your post was bastard, motherfucker, cockslut that was all

Thanks!! I have already asked my wife to add bastard, motherfucker and cockslut to her fuck vocabulary. (it will fit in with what she likes me to call her...)