My age....(Don't feel inferior)..

last reply
35 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I see that I am 19 years old..but everyone around me is in their 30s and up! I feel like such a baby. My question is: Why do some women find younger males or females arousing? Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind an older woman feeling me up, LOL. *sigh* I'm still a virgin and I look at erotic stories to waste my time. Not such a bad thing right......?

Don't answer the second question!
Lurker
0 likes
Ahem! I'm only 20!! And theres quite a few youngens around
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I'm 19- and if you stick around and hang out in the forums and chatroom, you'll met LOTS of people that are between 18 and 22. As for your question- I don't know what to say about women being attracted to younger women; we'll leave that one for somebody a little older to answer, I guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 20 and still a virgin. Sounds like you and i are in the same boat right about now. And Xuani is right. You'll find plenty of us "youngins" around this site!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I'm 19- and if you stick around and hang out in the forums and chatroom, you'll met LOTS of people that are between 18 and 22. As for your question- I don't know what to say about women being attracted to younger women; we'll leave that one for somebody a little older to answer, I guess.

What? I thought you were about 23/24! Great now I feel old
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nah, LadyX just talks so much it makes her seem older.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
My sister is 18 and on here so there are younger people here! And welcome to Lush!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ugh. Everyone who's already posted in this thread makes me feel old.....and I'm only 30 (I'll be 31 in July).
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Lurker
0 likes
Hell here it is I'm the senior here now and to all the young ladies that have posted here, Love you all ...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Lurker
0 likes
I adore my men young ... but not under 24 ... hehehe

Van
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm 26 yrs old, but I tend to prefer men my age or older... but by the time I hit 40, I'm sure I'll be looking for the 20 year old boys again...(at least on a part time basis)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

I adore my men young ... but not under 24 ... hehehe

Van

Ditto Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The title of the thread implies I'm supposed to feel inferior because you are 19. And then I find out you are a virgin.
Rather egotistical if you ask me.
On the other hand if you were a successful physicist at age 19 then I would feel inferior.
I prefer men my age. I don't need to be changing my man's diapers.

You have a long way to go young padawan.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its not about the age my friend its about the confidence. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I have had confidence...rejection is something I don't take really well. But I tend not to show it to people. Well at least I'm glad there are some people around my age. And of course a lot of cute older women too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The gentile clack of a rickety old cane prefaces my entrance. Ka-thunk, swish. Ka-thunk, swish. Step follows cane as I slowly put one foot in front of the other that drags along with me. My back is bent, my old bones needing the cane's support as I wobble into the conversation. My ancient eyes strain to focus on the assembled faces. The colors blur, then fade before the fuzz around everything sharpens into partial clarity.

Back in my day... you know, after we discovered fire, but before we discovered the wheel, 43 wasn't that old. Now that I am... it's old. Writing was a pain too, using the burnt tips of wood to draw sigils on the cave walls.

*lol* I think age is irrelevant once you're 18. Some younger people find older people attractive, because they have experience. Wisdom and can stimulate you with conversation. Some older people find younger people attractive, because their bodies are vital, vibrant and beautiful. They have stamina and strength. Its those people in their late 20's and early to mid 30's that have it all. Youthful looks, with some experience and social intellect.

My range starts at 18 and goes into the 60's. I've seen women who are absolutely smoking hot in their so-called old age. And adult-teens who look about as fresh as a compost pile. Hehehe. And vice-versa, of course.

I'm no spring chicken. I still get looks from young women and that makes my day... but I fare better with them once they get to talking with me.

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with you Brindle. My range usually goes from around 16 to around 30s. I never really met or befriended girls that were older than..say 24. =/. OH BUT I WILL! I just wanted to know the accuracy of this site. I really hope I did not offend any of you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well there are plenty of us young women around here. I just turned 20 yesterday!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sexyho51
Well there are plenty of us young women around here. I just turned 20 yesterday!

Awww...Happy belated Birthday SexyHo!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious

what's a padawan?
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Jillicious

what's a padawan?

Xuani, I adore you, darling...but please please please click the link!
Lurker
0 likes
Sort of like..Jedi things..it's all Star Wars based thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Jillicious

what's a padawan?

And I thought everyone knew Star Wars
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had no idea either.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I had no clue either...

They should teach a course on Star Wars in high school to prevent calamities like this from happening in the future... LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I had no clue either...

They should teach a course on Star Wars in high school to prevent things like this from happening in the future... LOL

I've been pretty satisfied with my life, without knowing any of this Star Wars stuff.fBQXOBM3ZvGBgRc1
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I had no clue either...

They should teach a course on Star Wars in high school to prevent things like this from happening in the future... LOL

I've been pretty satisfied with my life, without knowing any of this Star Wars stuff.OoPWfsttosMRVQS4

Sure you say that now... But what happens when you get the dreaded Princess Leia gold bikini role-play request?

Kidding, I have no clue about the fine points of Star Wars either...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BrindleChase
The gentile clack of a rickety old cane prefaces my entrance. Ka-thunk, swish. Ka-thunk, swish. Step follows cane as I slowly put one foot in front of the other that drags along with me. My back is bent, my old bones needing the cane's support as I wobble into the conversation. My ancient eyes strain to focus on the assembled faces. The colors blur, then fade before the fuzz around everything sharpens into partial clarity.

Back in my day... you know, after we discovered fire, but before we discovered the wheel, 43 wasn't that old. Now that I am... it's old. Writing was a pain too, using the burnt tips of wood to draw sigils on the cave walls.

*lol* I think age is irrelevant once you're 18. Some younger people find older people attractive, because they have experience. Wisdom and can stimulate you with conversation. Some older people find younger people attractive, because their bodies are vital, vibrant and beautiful. They have stamina and strength. Its those people in their late 20's and early to mid 30's that have it all. Youthful looks, with some experience and social intellect.

My range starts at 18 and goes into the 60's. I've seen women who are absolutely smoking hot in their so-called old age. And adult-teens who look about as fresh as a compost pile. Hehehe. And vice-versa, of course.

I'm no spring chicken. I still get looks from young women and that makes my day... but I fare better with them once they get to talking with me.

Damn! You had fire?? I'm one of Lush's distinguished "Older Gentlemen", (although I've never been falsely accused of being a gentleman). I am in my 60's (check profile for age) and have many friends of all ages. It isn't the age that's important to many people. Just go out there and be yourself, I'm sure you'll end up with lots of friends.