0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I had no clue either...

They should teach a course on Star Wars in high school to prevent things like this from happening in the future... LOL

I've been pretty satisfied with my life, without knowing any of this Star Wars stuff.0eRkMNDSMGOh8hZE

Sure you say that now... But what happens when you get the dreaded Princess Leia gold bikini role-play request?

Kidding, I have no clue about the fine points of Star Wars either...

I'm confident I could look that up to fulfill that fantasy.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I really should watch one of those Star Wars movies sometime- but ya, I clicked the link. Now I know what a jedi is too, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The next step after watching the movies is figuring out what the Schwartz is.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by iceman
Quote by BrindleChase
The gentile clack of a rickety old cane prefaces my entrance. Ka-thunk, swish. Ka-thunk, swish. Step follows cane as I slowly put one foot in front of the other that drags along with me. My back is bent, my old bones needing the cane's support as I wobble into the conversation. My ancient eyes strain to focus on the assembled faces. The colors blur, then fade before the fuzz around everything sharpens into partial clarity.

Back in my day... you know, after we discovered fire, but before we discovered the wheel, 43 wasn't that old. Now that I am... it's old. Writing was a pain too, using the burnt tips of wood to draw sigils on the cave walls.

*lol* I think age is irrelevant once you're 18. Some younger people find older people attractive, because they have experience. Wisdom and can stimulate you with conversation. Some older people find younger people attractive, because their bodies are vital, vibrant and beautiful. They have stamina and strength. Its those people in their late 20's and early to mid 30's that have it all. Youthful looks, with some experience and social intellect.

My range starts at 18 and goes into the 60's. I've seen women who are absolutely smoking hot in their so-called old age. And adult-teens who look about as fresh as a compost pile. Hehehe. And vice-versa, of course.

I'm no spring chicken. I still get looks from young women and that makes my day... but I fare better with them once they get to talking with me.

Damn! You had fire?? I'm one of Lush's distinguished "Older Gentlemen", (although I've never been falsely accused of being a gentleman). I am in my 60's (check profile for age) and have many friends of all ages. It isn't the age that's important to many people. Just go out there and be yourself, I'm sure you'll end up with lots of friends.

You have no idea how many people treated me differently ~because~ I am 19. Especially on this forum. I DON'T LIKE TICKLES. I LIKE LOOONGG PASSIONATE KISSES. I ALSO LIKE A CUDDLE HERE AND THEN.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I really should watch one of those Star Wars movies sometime- but ya, I clicked the link. Now I know what a jedi is too, lol.

You should probably forget you ever saw that link. Knowing Star Wars can be such a turn off to most women or men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
The next step after watching the movies is figuring out what the Schwartz is.

You have the ring. And I see your Schwartz is as big as mine! Now let's see how well you handle it.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.