Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting up

last reply
11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Have u ever able to meet someone in person that you were chatting with on lush and how did it go. Lunch, coffee, sex, details.......
I met myself, we hit it off and had loadsa amazing sex. Does that count?
Quote by towatruck
Have u ever able to meet someone in person that you were chatting with on lush and how did it go. Lunch, coffee, sex, details.......

Yes a few!! it went well on most counts some even 5 counts hahaha. ;) thats enough detail x
There's a thread somewhere along these lines, I'm having difficulty finding it.

As with any hookup, make sure you use common sense. Meet in a public place, let a friend know where you are going etc.

I'm glad it went well CD!
yes.. and yes all well met... but only because of planning and preparation.. they r musts.. from chat to mail [email] ...face book is better .. exchanging of photographs [non-explicit] .. u need to know who u r meeting? ..then telephone chats.. then if u r still comfortable.. face to face..

meet in a public place.. coffee lounge .. a well known one is ideal... well from there? ... that is either a first date [sort of] or a couple of friends meeting for the first time..

as for sex??? try not to get thrown out of the coffee lounge [yes I am talking about us if u r reading this my darling.. flashing the waiter accidentally?.. oh that black thong giggles.. and him spilling the coffee?.. poor man could hardly pour .. am sooo certain he locked himself in the gentleman's room and beat out his arousal for ages.. probably lost his job poor thing.. but u d do have that effect my darling don't u.... we can go back i'm told.. if we promise to behave... uhmmmm too big an ask? giggles.. thank goodness NYC is awash with coffee lounges .. and we r running out! giggles] ..

mmm.. uhhh where was I... yes.. sex can happen on a first date? .. if the chemistry is right? .... giggles
Quote by nicola
There's a thread somewhere along these lines, I'm having difficulty finding it.

As with any hookup, make sure you use common sense. Meet in a public place, let a friend know where you are going etc.

I'm glad it went well CD!

I should thank you Missy x
Have never met up with anyone from Lush. I am in another site and going to meet up with someone from there and really looking forward to it.
I'm due to meet up with someone from Lush very soon.
I have come very close to meeting a few of my lush friends. One of them, I was within a few miles of while I was on vacation, however I wasn't able to spare the time to meet up with them. I do plan to meet up with a few of them at some point. I think it will really love getting to meet them in person.
Yes I met this guy and he is the sweetest gentleman I've met. We've hiked, had lunch and got to know each other very well smile
Once only. I met my lover on Lush. We exchanged messages, started to chat on and phone, shared a couple of pics, and stalked each other very well on the web. After a couple of weeks we decided to meet. We both felt so confident that we didn’t even get together for coffee in a public place. Instead we met in a hotel room. Our meeting was explosive. Before long we had the most amazing hot and explosive sex. Almost a year later and we are still enjoying incredible sex and a beautiful friendship at the same time. There is a story about our first meeting on Lush :-)
Fascinating how many of you have met up!
I have not yet met any of my lush friends... Some I would like to meet and see how everything went. From friends to sex, wherever we feel comfortable to go. I have however met people from other sites, and have had some great sex. I have also had a bad experience or two though.

Just make sure you meet away from home incase they are not so nice in person... Your safety should be upper most in mind, not just the sex side of things.

Happy days ladies and gentlemen.