Meaning of Life

last reply
21 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Detention Seeker
0 likes
What do's the meaning of life mean to you?
Lurker
0 likes
Meaning? Is there supposed to be meaning? And, if there is, why would it be universal?
Lurker
0 likes
Live & Let Live !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just means I'm still breathing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Life is still revealing itself to me I just hope I get to view it with open eyes
0 likes
The meaning of life is an ongoing quest for me. I find meaning in many things: nature, music, reading, relationships, religion/spirituality. However, I can't say that I have a final answer to the the question of what it all means. Perhaps when I'm on my death bed or something.

Or maybe, as the great philospher Douglas Adams suggested (curse you Red_Dragon for beating me to this one), it's 42.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm going to put aside my cynical 'we're born, we live, we die - and there's no meaning' existential thoughts when I'm in a sourpuss mood. Because while it's true on the surface, there is *some* meaning. By nature, most of us are not psychological blank slates. Drilled down to basics - I think it's all about making and experiencing authentic connections with other living beings (human or other) and recognizing those moments for how beautiful they really are. It happens more rarely than you'd think, but it can be transforming... and I believe these are the moments and memories we will think of and properly appreciate when life begins to wind down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It means Monty Python on the telly again x
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
I think it depends on who are, what is important to you, your value system and how comfortable you are in your skin. I don't believe there is one answer that fits all.
Lurker
0 likes
Love and enjoy the one's around you. Love, and enjoy yourself. Learn everything you can, and give it to someone else.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jollyjack
It means Monty Python on the telly again x

Yes!
Lurker
0 likes
Whenever life gets you down Mrs Brown...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milly
Whenever life gets you down Mrs Brown...

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Story Verifier
0 likes
Life means exactly what you want it to mean.

YOU are in charge of YOU! No one or nothing else in all the universe! Only you.

Listen, understand and then make up your own mind. Anyone can kill you, but they can't make you think anything that you don't want them to.

Ghandi said, "No one can hurt me unless I allow it." He was talkiing about emotional damage, not physical. I live my life that way. I'm a Taoist.

Stay safe and enjoy life.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
to love, and to be loved
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thee Meaning Of Life To Me, Means That; "You Live Everyday, BUT You Only Die Once!!!" - Sssnake -
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The meaning of life the universe and everything is 42