Login

Others experience of losing their virginity

last reply
11 replies
2 watchers
2 likes
Who knows?
0 likes

I just published my honest (warts & all - not genital warts smile) recollection of my loss of virginity https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/my-first-time-100

I am interested in other males' honest relating of their first time - my experience was a mix of 90% elation, slight (5%) disappointment & slight (5%) wonder about what might have been.

I would also love to hear about women's experiences of deflowering a virgin male - an exciting, disappointing or mixture of emotions.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I'm a woman - I was in my freshman year of college. For a while I wanted to find someone I was in love with. It didn't happen so I decided to just do it to kind of have the experience. My friends cousin came into town to hang out. He looked like this actor I had a crush on at the time and we sparked. We were drinking. I told him I was a virgin and the next thing I know we're were making out. My friend handed me a condom and her cousins led me into a bedroom. The sex was fine. It was not what I was expecting. He was really sweet and kept asking if I was okay. Overall, though pretty underwhelming. I didn't know what I was doing so I'm sure it was on my end. I was glad to have had the experience. I went on to feel more confident in sleeping with someone I was dating then. So worthwhile but no fireworks or anything. I guess I was disappointed and relieved I could move on with my social life without feeling my virginity was a barrier.

Who knows?
0 likes

Yea, it's a great barrier for a lot of people, boys & girls - something that just has to be put behind them. Pity really as, given the right partner & mindset for both, it can be a great exploration of each other's body & pleasures unfolded in a natural way.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I can't hardly remember mine. It was so long ago. The girl was much more experienced than me, and I was very nervous. Because of that the girl took the lead and it was ok.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I guess my first experience was typical for the time. Back seat of my first car (65 Thunderbird convertible). At the drive in theate. I was a virgin, she wasn't. She seduced me. I was a little scared, told her it was my first time. She told me to relax and guided me. Bonnie was amazing. We had been friends since junior high, dated when I was a high school senior, she was a junior. We dated for two months or so. We spent a lot of Friday and Saturday nights at the same place. We broke up because we didn't want to ruin the friendship we had.

Who knows?
0 likes

@sockrates, yes, one person having some experience makes for a whole different memory

@RLL - nice to hear your vignette - pity you broke up though

One thing I forgot to say in my story was that I never told her I was a virgin - it just didn't crop up - so she probably thought I was just another premature ejaculator, although I hoped she may have changed her mind by the second & moving onto the third but unfinished orgasm - I don't know, I never got to speak to her afterwards

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I was 16 and got drunk at my older sisters party. I past out and was put to bed by some one. I remember some one fucked me but didn't know who.After cumming I was again out of it some time later I was fucked again but still didn't know who. I do remember being fucked three times but never found out who used me that night.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My first time was pretty conventional, we were in a long-ish distance relationship and both still at school so we'd never had the privacy to do anything much more than kissing before. Well, she had come over for the weekend and I'd tidied my room like mad (not that I'd needed too, she didn't care!). She was nerdy, just as mad as me and we got on like a house on fire. We were also both virgins and, partly because we only saw eachother occasionally: horny as fuck. We were sat on the end of my bed watching a film, chatting. I said something like "You're pretty" and she relied "You only think i'm pretty because of my boobs", I repleid that that wasn't true but that she did have great boobs and one thing lead to another and she took her top off so I could properly play with her large tits that, yes I was a bit obsessed with. Well my top soon came off and we we'ren't making out topless for long before all our clothes came off and after slipping on a condom we had some poor to mediocre sex for about an hour. Neither of us really knew what we were doing. I say we had sex for an hour and it's true, but since then I have had better, more mutually satisfying sex with people that's only lasted 5 minutes. Eventually we stopped and decided that, sure, this was fun and we'd probably get better at it and it would be more fun when we knew what we were doing! - I think although it was nice to not have the pressure of feeling like I need to "perform" well on my first time, if you've got a good partner you don'y really feel that and you get better sex from the off?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I WAS VERY YOUNG GRADE 6 SITTING IN 2 PERSON DESK AT SCHOOL GIRL BESIDE ME TOUCH MY PENIS AND GUIDED MY HAND TO HER PANTIES. TELLING ME TO RUB BETWEEN HER LEGS AFTERWARDS WENT TO TIOLET AT LUNCHTIME HER OLDER BROTHER CAME IN AND MADE ME SUCK HIS COCK. IT HAPPENED FOR WEEK'S .

0 likes

I was lucky. He was amazing to me and really knew what he was doing and talked me through it. He made sure I came despite the pain I had at first.