Login

Male oral

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey, just wondering, I love oral, but I'm looking for super hot techniques, I've just got with a large circumcised man with quite big balls and he goes on forever, getting a bit paranoid that I'm not good enough and would like a few tips? Is ball licking/sucking hot? Or fast, slow? Please help???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One thing I've heard positive comments about is the 'twisty hand'. As you go down, your hand is in front of your mouth and you twist it one way, as you pull back you twist it the other way. Lots of wet----and you can do both hands or any combination of hands/fingers around it depending on what he needs. The wetter the better. This works even for those who are...shall we say....hard to please. You can make it feel different by how fast or slow you do it. My favorite trick and really turns me on to do it. No fail smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can not cum when getting BJ....(two-three times in my life maybe).... Do not know why. Very good, and exiting, but need a good fuck, or use my hand to cum. So maybe there really are more men like me, and you really do not do anything wrong. :-) There is no "rules" for this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Norwaysex
I can not cum when getting BJ....(two-three times in my life maybe).... Do not know why. Very good, and exiting, but need a good fuck, or use my hand to cum. So maybe there really are more men like me, and you really do not do anything wrong. :-) There is no "rules" for this.
(quote)
Wow Norwaysex, that is too bad. I always love hearing "I don't get off from BJ's" after I get someone off with a BJ ;) I hope you can find someone with patience and skill enough to work that out for you.