LUSH DOWN

last reply
42 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Brown Sugar
Quote by Porgy87
I tried to remain calm, although I did check every two hours (including the overnight) for the entire time it was down.

Well, all right, that's an utter lie. Actually,

I was completely out of my mind! "Frantic" is a completely inadequate word to describe my near despair!

Twas rough, huh?
Lurker
I finally cleaned my house.

Advanced Wordsmith
Not a good experience. I nearly took up
Ambrose
Lurker
I thought it was my fault! I posted a story for publication and then it went down
Lurker
After a few attempts, I said 'ahhh f_ _ _ _ it ' and slept for three days.
Rainbow Warrior
At first I thought... Nooooo... this can't be happening! How could they DO this to me??! Maybe if I try down at the coffee shop!

Then, I thought... This is really pissing me off! Someone's going to PAY!

And then I made a bargain with God. If only you bring Lush back, I'll NEVER post those naughty things I say in the forums ever again!

I got kinda suicidal then. Why does God never listen to me?? I'm SO depressed.

Finally, I said... What the hell. Maybe its for the best. Sprite never answers my messages anyway. Then I went and masturbated, and felt much better.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by stephanie

Did anyone else think, "What if it NEVER comes back???"

xx SF

I thought it had been hacked but had complete confidence in whoever to get it back. Last site I used lost all the pics when they got it back.
Being able to get the stories was a savior.
Advanced Wordsmith
I cried like a baby and was completely inconsolable.

With the return of Lush, and the new medication prescribed by my doctor, I am so much better!
Active Ink Slinger
Like Steph, I started wondering if it was gone for good! Especially when I saw the "other sites" were down as well! Started getting cold sweats, nervous ticks, a queasy feeling in my stomach... let's not do that again okay?
Lurker
Thought we had lost LUSH, glad it came back because LUSH helps to fill in the day
Lurker
I felt like posting a Lush story on facebook... now that wouldn't have been good!
Weaver of Words
It went down today for a sort while, but was displaying the same message as last time. panicked just s BIT!