Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Loving from a distance

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
So everyone finds the currient situation frustrating especially with the lockdown rules so am just wondering how people cope when they are physically unable to be together and what they do to keep the fire alight! I am separated from my lover and I just wish we could be together.My lover and I enjoy smelling and tasting my pussy juice together it turns us on so much. So I am getting my panties wet with my sex juice all ready to send to him.What are you all doing if you are lovers and separated ?
Quite a bit of cyber. It works, not ideal but in the circumstances.
Quote by danceswithwolves10
So everyone finds the currient situation frustrating especially with the lockdown rules so am just wondering how people cope when they are physically unable to be together and what they do to keep the fire alight! I am separated from my lover and I just wish we could be together.My lover and I enjoy smelling and tasting my pussy juice together it turns us on so much. So I am getting my panties wet with my sex juice all ready to send to him.What are you all doing if you are lovers and separated ?

One of my partners is extremely lonely right now. We did some mutual masturbation through a webcam right recently. She will be able to get tested soon, so she'll be able to meet with people again soon.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

It is very hard but we made it work before, and we are making it work again, .........A whole lot of losing sleeping, mmmmm
It's not easy. There's a lot of facetime, but honestly she's wiped out after spending all day in head to toe PPE and we only had a couple times of trying a mutual masturbation/cyber thing and it was OK. Its more about just being supportive to get her through it at this point. It really sucks. I actually wrote a story that is pretty much our situation in the set-up (Absence Makes the Heart Grow Kinky)- everything else was pure fabrication. She gets to rotate off to an outpatient setting with much less exposure next week, as long as the numbers don't spike again. So at least there is a short term end to this & she gets to come home.

Remember, the Left Lingula is always closest to the heart & everyone deserves to have that heart full of love...

My Newest: Nightshade Part 1

And My Fav: Turning Stephanie Insatiable: A tale of a wife's discovery...

My 2 live-in boyfriends are sharing my temporary home away from home with me while my wrecked house is being rebuilt, but except for one quickie tryst, I haven't been with any of my FWBs for 2 months. It's my girlfriend Lisa I miss most. :-(
after my wife and i, my Mistress and her bf, and my wife's FWB spent the better part of 2 months self isolating, we all decided that we were safe enough to spend time with each other, thank god, cause you can only do so much phone/ chat before you start going a little nuts (for me, that was like 3 days into the damn thing).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.