Liquor!

last reply
26 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How old were you when you had your first taste of Liquor ,, and ? Did you try it again?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I don't remember when I had my first taste, but I do remember the first time I got drunk! I was about 15 or so and my then boyfriend and my best friend conned my sister into buying every liquor known to man for us. It was New Years Eve. We just started mixing stuff with Apple Cider and 7-Up. Now when I get drunk, I get hot (not sexually either) and I had to go outside. My best friend was freaking out since my mom was in the house, I was drunk and I was headed outside. We were in my bedroom and my best friend was trying her hardest to keep me in there. She pushed me and my then boyfriend back into my room, causing my then boyfriend to fall on me. I puked! Everywhere! My best friend really freaked out then! We cleaned up the best we could, and the next morning after my mom went to work we dumped out all that was left (there was quite a bit) and to this day, I still cannot drink apple cider. LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Mine was by accident, my brother was holding my coke and his brandy&coke for us, when I took my glass back I took the wrong glass! I took a big mouth full, swallowed it and I can still remember to this day how bad it tasted, I promptly told him that my coke was 'off' and refused to drink coke for about a month after that.

I was about 5 I think.

I still get teased when I drink coke

When I turned 13 I was allowed to drink wine with family dinner and Champagne on special occasions, I quite enjoyed it, I still basically only drink wine, at 16 my parents trusted me enough to take away my alcohol restrictions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, my dad let me drink beer at the age of 2 so I'd think it was gross and not drink it. lol

Liquor? about 12 years old at a wedding. Gotta love Wisconsin: out-drinkin' your state since 1848
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
0 likes
My Dad did the same thing. He let me try some beer, but it was Black Label. No wonder I didn't like it! It made me not drink until I was 19.

When I was in my thirties, I decided to go ahead and try Black Label again. No dice. The stuff still tasted like panther piss.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
was 19 dont remember much that night lol.......
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was 15 and had just gotten my learners permit. I went to a partyit was celebrating the end of our freshmen year in highschool. so I begged my mom to let me drive there in her new car a chevy chevette. I so got plastered. after the party was over on my way home I made it to the stop sign and puked all over the inside of moms new car....LOL...

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seven. I was in France with my parents at the end of their marriage. They were not talking to each other and in diffent rooms. I went to one and asked for a sip of their drink then would go to the other. Went back and forth and they weren't paying attention. I got so pissed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
don't remember the first time I tasted liquor, but I do remember getting drunk the first time. I was with my friends, all older then me. We went to a friends dorm at his college and I got drunk off half a Forty. I remember everything and I was teased. It was also the first time my friend found out I smoked since I just walked up and took his cigarette.( By the way, Quit smoking about a year ago). I was I think 13 when this happened and have gotten drunk many more time since then. My high school years I drank way too much to kill the pain and also the reason why I don't get drunk a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first time was when I was 13 and it was sloe gin. It was so funny because I had heard stories about how that stuff makes you horny and I had know idea what that meant!
Lurker
0 likes
Holy shit Rocco...Black Label=Panther Piss makes ya vomit violently lmao
Lurker
0 likes
Do they still make Black Label? (carling? Mabel get off the table, that 2 bucks is just for beer)
Anyone remember Blatz beer? I remember my parents talking about that. And Strohs beer.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Tequila was the first liquor i ever tried. I can remember sharing a bottle with one of my mates at a house party when i was 14 / 15. It wasn't one of my best ideas ever and i haven't been able to touch a drop since.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by footballking
Tequila was the first liquor i ever tried. I can remember sharing a bottle with one of my mates at a house party when i was 14 / 15. It wasn't one of my best ideas ever and i haven't been able to touch a drop since.

I know what you mean, I split a bottle of captain morgan with my freshman roommate, and now i cant even smell it without feeling sick.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
0 likes
I got to drinking Southern Comfort a little too much one weekend ,, and to this day it still makes me ill.
Lurker
0 likes
And This Is Why We Do It!
Lurker
0 likes
my parents had loads of parties where inebriating people would leave drinks half full...I'd be tasting bits and pieces of everyone's drinks...in the 7-9 age bracket
Lurker
0 likes
I think was around maybe 10 or so my Grandfather gave me a taste of brandy god awful tasting stuff you can tell not a drinker though I do like a good Sam Adams now and then or a bit of Kaluha and milk. other than that maybe a glass of wine here and there but that's rare for me to drink my choice coffee tea or soda. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
raided a friend's liquor cabinet when three of us were 13, at a sleepover. We drank triple sec straight- yum! Projectile Vomit-fest ensued.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both my mom and dad did a fair amount of drinking, but an aunt decided to prevent me from falling into it too early, at a Christmas party when I was eleven, she asked if I wanted to drink some "booze" like the adults were doing. I was eager to try it so I said yes. She poured me, oh, I guess 12 ounces of Canadian Club and told me to chug it. The ensuing puke-fest sure told me all I needed to know about drinking. Didn't even consider drinking again until college.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
And This Is Why We Do It!

I'll take both if you please.
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Both my mom and dad did a fair amount of drinking, but an aunt decided to prevent me from falling into it too early, at a Christmas party when I was eleven, she asked if I wanted to drink some "booze" like the adults were doing. I was eager to try it so I said yes. She poured me, oh, I guess 12 ounces of Canadian Club and told me to chug it. The ensuing puke-fest sure told me all I needed to know about drinking. Didn't even consider drinking again until college.

I'm not that smart sad I drank again the next weekend...but not triple sec!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first liquor slow gin...I don’t think I've had it since. My tastes have graduated and now I enjoy a few bourbons, single malt scotches and Irish whiskeys on occasion.
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was probably 4 when i had my first taste of Beer. Hated it then and i hate it to this day unless I've already got some drinks in me. I first tasted Captain and Coke when i was 5. My father came home after work every night and had 3 or 4 glasses and a few times I'd sneak a drink because i liked that his tasted different than mine. lol And the first time i drank to get drunk was in 2007 at my parents marriage reception. I drank 2 6 packs of Mike's Hard Lemonade alone. I remember laughing my ass off all night.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i was like 8 or 9 when i first tasted wine and beer and 17 when i first tried hard liquor i love hard liquor like vodka and yea i have never gotten drunk
Lurker
0 likes
Sometime before I was ten. My dad would have me put away his empty beer can and once there was still just a bit left and I sipped it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beer - 13
Cognac - 16