Lurker
0 likes
So do I.
Lurker
0 likes
Any non-celebrity would have gotten more, be sure of that
Wild at Heart
0 likes
She'll probably be out before then. There's bigger fish to fry than some dumb drunk girl anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Poor little abused baby! I'm not about to feel sorry for her one little bit! I think it's about time she started to be treated like the adult she supposedly is..... 90 might wake her up just a wee bit.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a bet going on another site that when she gets released her hair will be all in corn rows, and she might even have another tattoo...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
what else is new...
Lurker
0 likes
Yippee! Now who wants to party with me? Lol I am so glad she is finally getting locked up! Plus she has to go in on my birthday, even better!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
There are a couple hundred more people I'd wish this on, she's not one of them. But, perhaps she needs a little peek at what her life could be if she doesn't step back from the abyss and get her act together.

90 days? With the amount of jail overcrowding, I'd be surprised if she saw 45 days in county. Unfortunately for her, it would seem a wake-up call is what she requires.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
Back in the day when she made nice wholesome movies I used to think to myself, "She will make a great little whore one day."

LMAO- post of the day goes to Jillicious!

I gotta say, she doesn't have to go far to look into the abyss. She's more likely just to fall into it. In a way it's sad how oblivious she is to all of this. So selfish so in her own little world, feeling like a victim. I don't get how it's funny, I don't think she 'has it coming'- I just hope the girl doesn't die before she figures out that it takes more than booze, coke, cigarettes, and a centrum multi to have a life. There are days that I myself have to work on that too- and it's a fine line between having your feet on the ground and being in a dangerous place. She's in a dangerous place and doesn't respect how dangerous it really is.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Yeah, normally I wouldn't wish that...on a broke dick dawg. Maybe an ex VP or the CEO of XE (aka Blackwater). But this girl, nah. Then again, it seems to have worked for Robert Downey Jr.

Next up - Charlie Sheen
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't know her personally but from what I've read and seen of her she's a selfish, privileged little bitch that thinks she can get away with anything because of who she is. She should have got a year in jail but I'll bet she's out in two weeks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Jillicious
Back in the day when she made nice wholesome movies I used to think to myself, "She will make a great little whore one day."

LMAO- post of the day goes to Jillicious!

I gotta say, she doesn't have to go far to look into the abyss. She's more likely just to fall into it. In a way it's sad how oblivious she is to all of this. So selfish so in her own little world, feeling like a victim. I don't get how it's funny, I don't think she 'has it coming'- I just hope the girl doesn't die before she figures out that it takes more than booze, coke, cigarettes, and a centrum multi to have a life. There are days that I myself have to work on that too- and it's a fine line between having your feet on the ground and being in a dangerous place. She's in a dangerous place and doesn't respect how dangerous it really is.

In reality, famous people don't have it so bad in jail. She'll be so busy giving out autographs and posing for pictures with an endless parade of officers, staff, and visitors that the only time she'll ever actually FEEL like she's in jail is when they lock the doors and dim the lights for night. During the day, she'll be out of her cell in private "interviews" with her attorneys and counselors more often than not. I reckon she'll probably do six weeks.

Now prison is a whole different kettle o' fish. Famous people don't hardly get NO breaks in prison...
Smiley Guru
0 likes
They should send her to me....

I'll straighten her out Samuel Jackson syle!

Lurker
0 likes

after seeing the situation with her, I will not give her another moment of my time,

she is a waste of space for good press and the shitty press

really .... who give a fuck???

Van

btw ... her fuckyou on her middle finger nailpolish is a tell-tale sign of immaturity!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious

Hahaha, thanks Jill!
I wish you would contribute more with your humor here at forum

I wil never forget one 'joke' from your story..
"..bring that wall down Mr.Gorbachev!" Too funny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious

And now, Jill.... she's going to be a nice cute little jailhouse whore!

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, they're saying she'll end up serving less than the 90 days.

I'm sure she learned her lesson, just like Paris Hilton did.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I find it amusing that society loves to tear down these 'celebrities' that were made famous at an age that was filled with random mistakes and errors in judgement in our own lives. I'm not a LiLo fan at all, but the reason people like her, Paris Hilton, and Nicole Richie are famous and making cash on their image are because we, as society, have deemed them entertaining enough to justify it.

They trainwreck their lives, and we all ridicule them and point in judgment. So what would have happened if someone had given you a multi-million dollar check when you were still in high school?

No excuses for the mistakes, but the reason a lot of these celebs are so famous is because they get the press to warrant it. We supply that demand.

If you think she is such a despicable human being, then stop watching her movies and buying her records... problem solved.

But somehow we enjoy watching a public trainwreck unfold.

It says something about our society, not just about the objects of our adulation and subsequent condemnation.

Sometimes there is more pleasure in kicking the sandcastle down, then there was in building it in the first place.
Lurker
0 likes
Why would anyone other than her family be concerned with her well being. Next loser celebrity please!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Totally agree more than 90 days
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Goon
Why would anyone other than her family be concerned with her well being. Next loser celebrity please!!!

It is basically due to her families disconcert that she ended up the way she is.

On another note, why do the affluent or formerly affluent get away with what you and I would be admonished severely for and be doing time with "Bubba?"