Keeping jerseylynn happy while recovering

last reply
35 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

Lynn this is a page for you. Where all your friends from lush can wish you well, and a speedy recovering with some silly, jokes and some amazing poetry. Oh and some sexy pictures, to keep your mind of the pain, and on some simple pleasure
Forum Whore
0 likes
Feel better Evil Twin!! Love yah!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wishing you well and hope all will be OK very very soon.
Hugs and love
Zadi
Lurker
0 likes
Hope all goes good and you get back soon! Love from ranch and me!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
hey hun .. good luck
we'll all be think of you smile
anytime you need a hug just give me a shout *HUGGLE*

Oniel xx
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
big sissssssssssssss Just let me know if i can do anything for yas oh and i guess you can where the halo.....Just until your better....
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Jers, Good luck on your operation.. I know you'll do pretty well don't be afraid and whatever happens you have you friends here at lush smile and ill be here
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Babes hope you get well soon and wishing you a speedy recovery. Love ya
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hope you recover quickly lynn and remember that all of us will be here to help you out when and if you want it.
Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!!!!! So can i make you bounce?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just want to take a moment to let everybody know what you mean to me...The chats the fun all mean a lot to me and that you all took a few mins out of your day to let me know your thinking of me...well brings tears to my eyes... ..sorry being dramatic and that is soooo not me but you all mean a lot...Thank you and thanks lil sis for making this for me....Big Hugs and Kisses to everybody..

I'm not going anywhere in case you were wondering just going to be in and out for awhile I'm not that easy to get rid of...thinking ya'll are stuck with me for a bit....hmmmm is that good or bad...after a month guess we'll find out...
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
Hurry up and get well, Lynn. I know you're going through a lot of pain. It will all be over soon and you'll be ready to perv at guys on the beach this summer.
Matriarch
0 likes
I hope it all goes well Lynn [-o<
Lurker
0 likes
When I was little,
I used to believe in the concept of one best friend,
And then I started to become a woman.
And then I found out that if you allow your heart to open up,
God would show you the best in many friends.

One friend is needed when you're going through things with your man.
Another friend is needed when you're going through things with your mom.
Another will sit beside you in the bleachers as you delight in your children and their activities.
Another when you want to shop, share, heal, hurt, joke, or just be.
One friend will say, 'Let's cry together,'
Another , 'Let's fight together,'
Another , 'Let's walk away together.'

One friend will meet your spiritual need,
Another your shoe fetish,
Another your love for movies,
Another will be with you in your season of confusion,
Another will be your clarifier,
Another the wind beneath your wings.

But whatever their assignment in your life,
On whatever the occasion,
On whatever the day,
Or wherever you need them to meet you with their gym shoes on and hair pulled back,
Or to hold you back from making a complete fool of yourself ..
Those are your best friends.

It may all be wrapped up in one woman, But for many, it's wrapped up in several..
One from 7th grade,
One from high school,
Several from the college years,
a couple from old jobs,
On some days your mother,
On some days your neighbour,
On others, your sisters,
And on some days, your daughters.

So whether they've been your friend for 20 minutes or 20 years,
Lurker
0 likes
GoodLuck lynnbabe! Hope you get well sooon! And that everything goes amazingly well!!!!! Will miss you terribly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
god luck and a speedy recovery Lil sis, I went through a similar thing with my knees , so I know pretty much what you are goingg through.Just remember when your going through al that pain while training to get that sexy foot back into shape Iam right there by your side.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Aww hell, she's not getting her foot amputated and she ain't going anywhere...if anything she'll be here more often.

My advice? Have real life friends bring you a case of good wine every weekend to last all the next week.

Then when you do go back to the gym...don't overload yourself on the spinning bike (like you're prone to doing).

By June 1st, you'll be ready to show off your bod in the two-piece again. This is all for the best. Imagine if you didn't have good insurance!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I loved that, Savanna.
Lurker
0 likes
Now you tell me you love pin up men okay I found these for you enjoy them so sexy very sexy tell me what you think

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why all of the sudden am I scared of this pic?? hmmmm...ummmmmmm....wow...yea...def. running..okay limping away as fast as my booted foot will let me...
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jerseylynn
Why all of the sudden am I scared of this pic?? hmmmm...ummmmmmm....wow...yea...def. running..okay limping away as fast as my booted foot will let me...

Oh sis do not be afraid there is plenty more where that came from, mmmmmmmm just tell me when you want more I will sent you some. Hugs and kisses
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hey wish ya all the best and a speedy recovery........

and don`t eat way too much, or u will loose that sexy figure of urs......hehe

and and good luck with ewwwww and yuck hospital FOODS......lol
I Beleive IN STYLE not FASHION

Beware DEVIL is here
Lurker
0 likes
I'm checking on you, Lynn. I hope you're not in as much pain as last night.
Lurker
0 likes

Hope you get well soon my dear Lynn. Love you