Justin Bieber Arrested

last reply
27 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes

Pop star Justin Bieber has appeared in a Miami court accused of driving under the influence of alcohol, marijuana and prescription drugs.

Police said the Canadian was arrested early on Thursday after racing his sports car on a Miami Beach street.

They said he did not co-operate when pulled over and also charged him with resisting arrest without violence and having an expired driving licence.

The 19-year-old was granted bail set at $2,500 (£1,500).

He has had several run-ins with police over the past year.

In the latest incident, police said the singer had been racing a yellow Lamborghini against another sports car in the early hours of Thursday.

The Miami Herald reported that members of the musician's entourage had apparently used their cars to block traffic on Pine Tree Drive at 26th Street, effectively creating a drag strip.

Miami-Dade Police said the star didn't co-operate with officers at first, questioning why he had been stopped. He also had an invalid Georgia driver's licence, they alleged.

Chief Ray Martinez: "Mr Bieber smelled strongly of alcohol"
The driver of the second car - a red Ferrari - was also arrested and both cars impounded, they said.

The other driver was later named as an R&B singer known as Khalil. He was also set bail by the court.

"During the investigation Mr Bieber made statements that he had consumed some alcohol, that he had been smoking marijuana and consumed some prescription medication," said Miami Beach police chief Raymond Martinez.

"They were starting from a stop position and they were accelerating to a high rate of speed, going almost double the speed limit... in that area."

The arrest report said the singer "had slow deliberate movements" and a look of "stupor" when the officer told him to step out of the Lamborghini.

The two men were first taken to Miami Beach police station and later transferred to a Miami-Dade County jail before their court appearance.

The street where police say Mr Bieber was racing is a residential area in mid-Miami Beach.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
he's just misunderstood!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
He spent the night in jail before that court appointment yet his hair still looks style-pouffed. Damn, what kind of hair gel does this kid use?

0 likes
I've been thinking it was only a matter of time so I wasn't surprised when the news hit early yesterday. Too bad, because he does seem to be a good kid on some levels (e.g. his charity work), just isn't handling being rich and famous very well. I would like to think this would be the kick in the head that he needs but I'm not sure. He doesn't seem to be taking it overly seriously so far.
Lurker
0 likes
Celebrities and pro athletes live in their own little world, much like people who haven't a clue. Arrests usually come with the slap of a wrist, until someone gets hurt. Which is often the case. Giving attention to them is what they want. I myself, don't care what they do. The joke is on them.LVVSY0wa30mCXlij What was the question.aqjtUILp8qbQO4rk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He's a flippin idiot and needs to grow up...
Lurker
0 likes
$1000 for the DUI- <---- that's crazy
$1000 for the resisting arrest
$500 for driving with an expired DL

I paid more in fines for doing 107 in a 55 zone. And I was sober
Fuck me right? I should have got this kids lawyer
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
he does seem to be a good kid on some levels (e.g. his charity work)

Im not buying that. He is likely made to do that by his "carers" or PR people so he appears to be a good kid. He is a punk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LMFAO!!!! What a douche
0 likes
I guess he wants to be the next Lindsay Lohan, not that's it's a bad thing. Maybe he just thought. 'Hey, I'm world's biggest pop star that get away with anything, fuck the law.' Good riddance really.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider

Im not buying that. He is likely made to do that by his "carers" or PR people so he appears to be a good kid. He is a punk.

I promise you this isn't true. On his believe tour he met with a make a wish kid at every single location with the rule of no media. He is a big donator to Pencils for promise which helps build schools in places where they don't have them. He just helped build a school in Guatemala, and I mean he dug, got dirty the whole 9. He just wants to be known for his music and he produces incredible music. I don't condone his behavior that got him arrested, but he is struggling to find himself in a world where everyone wants to see him fail.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Deport the little fuck!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Eodman
Deport the little fuck!

The "Prime Minister" makes some compelling points here. I think we owe Canada this one.
0 likes
You may not need to deport him. He's been arrested here, too. Assault on a limo driver. Turned himself in to Toronto police two days ago.

If he just kept out putting his rather bland, so-so pop music, I could tolerate him. It's the constant barrage of news about him and his antics that is currently driving me up the wall. It's like the media is saying "Forget Syria. Forget the anti-gay laws in Africa and Russia. Forget global warming. What we really need to talk about is a teen pop star from Stratford, ON who can't stay out of trouble." Really?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Trey5678

I promise you this isn't true. On his believe tour he met with a make a wish kid at every single location with the rule of no media. He is a big donator to Pencils for promise which helps build schools in places where they don't have them. He just helped build a school in Guatemala, and I mean he dug, got dirty the whole 9. He just wants to be known for his music and he produces incredible music. I don't condone his behavior that got him arrested, but he is struggling to find himself in a world where everyone wants to see him fail.

no he is a self entitled punk who makes his body guards carry him up the great wall of china. he is a punk and needs to go away
0 likes
Oh yeah, guess which other well-known Canuck is defending Bieber?

Sigh. When I hear about the antics of these two Canadian "celebrities", I want to pretend I'm British. Or French. Or Aussie. Then I hear about some celeb or public figure from those countries getting into trouble (e.g. the French President's screwed up love life) and decide I'm just fine where I am.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is an interesting piece on this subject, based on some old comments by Craig Ferguson.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/01/23/265243793/rather-than-joking-about-justin-bieber-watch-this-video

There are a few different Bieber fans at my office and it's also about a 30 minute drive from Stratford, where Bieber is from, so he is a common topic of discussion. One of the points made there hit home with me. He's 19 years old. Think of all the stupid shit we did when we were 19? I almost rolled my grandpa's Chrysler Dynasty driving too fast with my buddy in the car. If I had the money, I sure as hell would have been racing Ferraris and Lamborghinis too. I could legally drink then, being in Canada, and I definitely did.

I think we do need to feel sorry for Justin in some ways. Not too many kids are well equipped enough to handle instant millions at the age of 16. I'm sure his parents have an almost impossible time telling him what to do, since financially speaking, he really doesn't need them any more. He takes care of them more than they take care of him. It's a shift in the power dynamic that leaves him without anyone to really give him firm guidance. Maybe this will be his wake up call and he'll figure out his life. But, it would not surprise me at all if he ends up dying of an overdose or in a car crash because he just couldn't handle the early fame and money.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm betting Bieber will be dead by the time he's 27.
Sexual innuendo? I can keep it up all night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Contemplater
I'm betting Bieber will be dead by the time he's 27.

27 does seem to be the magic number for that type of thing.
Lurker
0 likes

At least Justin is funny. This kid is not. Wonder if Canada will even take him back? If I were them, I'd refuse extradition. What a dumbass.
Lurker
0 likes
Every couple of years we Americans must endure the scourge that is Canada. We have again been tested as to whether our nation will overlook such covert tactics by our northern neighbors. Lets us not forget this as we have in the past.

Brought to you by Sensationalist Media Association of America, a subsidiary of the FOXNEWS Network.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rebellion is a teenagers way.

in saying that, the bloody kid can afford to hire a race track for his enjoyment. to put public safely at risk is rather a sad thing. but again. money and a head believing in having the power makes for silly choices. its a human thing
The Linebacker
0 likes
He was driving on an expired Georgia drivers license. I thought Georgia only issued 5 year licenses and Beiber's only 19. Probably a temporary license I guess. Nice car! But only 65 mph.... please, I've done well over twice that several times.
Lurker
0 likes
His 15 minutes were up about three years ago. He is a spoiled, talentless little punk who sings like a girl, and put innocent people's lives in danger for his own thrills!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I could give a fuck about Justin Bieber or Mylie Cyrus for that matter. I wonder if we gave the gods back Justin and Mylie if we could have John Lee Hooker and Muddy Taters back.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I could give a fuck about Justin Bieber or Mylie Cyrus for that matter. I wonder if we gave the gods back Justin and Mylie if we could have John Lee Hooker and Muddy Taters back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wjackl, we could try - wait till 2022... He might just join the 27 club. He sure as hell wont get any talent between now and then! I wish the news agencies would stop reporting on the has beens, and never was beens. That way we would not have to ask for our 15 mins back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Lady X above. Deport the little fuck. He's just another spoiled little shithead.