last reply
81 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I while ago my friend had a dream that Johnny Depp asked her to shag him but she said no because she was in love with her boyfriend...... she was absolutely livid with herself when she woke up!!

Johnny Depp: Lydia, I want to have sex with you!
Lydia: *rips own clothes off*

That would have been my reaction!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Quote by MMonroe
I while ago my friend had a dream that Johnny Depp asked her to shag him but she said no because she was in love with her boyfriend...... she was absolutely livid with herself when she woke up!!

Johnny Depp: Lydia, I want to have sex with you!
Lydia: *rips own clothes off*

That would have been my reaction!

Haha i know me too! She was sooo angry when she told me, I laughed so hard!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm with Lady Lydia. All he'd have to do is ask. I'd walk through town naked to fuck him.
Lurker
0 likes
I am a johnny Depp fann,

the Edward Scissorhands, Secret Window, Pirates of the Carbibean, Public Enemies, Sweeney Todd, The Corpse Bride. so on..

he's great, a flexible actor.
Lurker
0 likes
They said he imitated Keith Richards when he was playing pirates and now he's doing Madonna as the Mad Hatter.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know why but I don't find this guy attractive in the least. He looks greasey to me like I'd have to scrub him down with janitor in a drum and hose him off first. Skinny and greasy yuck! Give me Mark Walberg any day instead! Sorry to hijack this thread but I gotta show ya'll what a hunk really looks like and a fine actor at that too!

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
That was funny Bunny. I really don't find him all that either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Johnny who ???

LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Head
Johnny who ???

LOL

The guy that gets together with Tim Burton and drops acid and films it and calls it a movie. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"O" that johnny, know him well

LOL
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
I don't know why but I don't find this guy attractive in the least. He looks greasey to me like I'd have to scrub him down with janitor in a drum and hose him off first. Skinny and greasy yuck! Give me Mark Walberg any day instead! Sorry to hijack this thread but I gotta show ya'll what a hunk really looks like and a fine actor at that too!

Bunny, have you seen Boogie Nights? Very entertaining movie. You do get to see his well endowed proportions in it (at the end).
Lurker
0 likes
Oh Johnny is a fine dish, I would have him for dessert any day of the week. Call me weird, bur I found him to be at his sexiest as Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by Bunny12

Bunny, have you seen Boogie Nights? Very entertaining movie. You do get to see his well endowed proportions in it (at the end).

Oh YES Nic I have seen that movie but I think I read somewhere that was not really him at the end but when he looks like that who cares if it's a pencil his tongue will do just fine! LOL I really liked Rockstar and Planet of the Apes with him. He also reminds me of a certain sexy someone I met right here on Lush!

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by Head
Johnny who ???

LOL

The guy that gets together with Tim Burton and drops acid and films it and calls it a movie. LOL

ROTFLMAO Chef!!!! So very true exactly what I have always thought what the hell are they smoking?
Bunny12

Lurker
0 likes
ROTFLMAO Chef!!!! So very true exactly what I have always thought what the hell are they smoking?

No kidding. Just look at the list of their movies together. Strange man that Tim Burton.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't stand Tim Burton's movies as a whole either, the only two I can think of are Edward Scissorhands and Beetlejuice.

BTW on M. Walberg ... yep, Boogie Nights was a fake appendage smile But I thought size didn't matter anyway My favorite movie for Walberg would have to be The Shooter, The Departed would be a close 2nd.
Lurker
0 likes

Sorry, I posted something by mistake, but it wouldn't let me undo it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Head
"O" that johnny, know him well

LOL

I only wish I knew him well! Yeah, like he'd be going for a woman who's nowheres near losing the baby weight...which is why we have minds and fantasies...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx