Japan and sex

last reply
18 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Are you asking a question? smile

If you were given the chance to fuck these people to save their population, would you do it?
Quote by trinket
No.

yes she would - don't listen to her.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by trinket
No.

Unleashing trinket on the Japanese would cause a stampede. Call that shit grosszilla.
I competed in Judo for 8 years and dated Japanese Women. They are both elegant, strong, and perfect lovers.
As far as sec in Japan, I kept my mind focused on what needed to be done and as much as I would have loved to leave my seed in Japan, I ended up waxing the carrot a couple of times a day.
As far as sec in Japan, I kept my mind focused on what needed to be done and as much as I would have loved to leave my seed in Japan, I ended up waxing the carrot a couple of times a day.
Quote by Unknownformat

If you were given the chance to fuck these people to save their population, would you do it?

I forgot to ask. Are you an alien?

Quote by Snojoe69

I always wondered how the Japanese got their food to look so delicious.
Quote by trinket

I forgot to ask. Are you an alien?

Someone hasn't read my description. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote by Unknownformat

Someone hasn't read my description. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Are you Skynet?

And did you not destroy all humans because you were busy cybering on Lush and lost track of time?
Maybe Lush Stories hasn't reached them yet.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Pass the sushi please......?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Quote by Verbal

Are you Skynet?

And did you not destroy all humans because you were busy cybering on Lush and lost track of time?

I don't know, probably.
Quote by Snojoe69
I competed in Judo for 8 years and dated Japanese Women. They are both elegant, strong, and perfect lovers.

Nice to know....I've always found them sexy