4.0k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That you regret doing or anything thats happened and do you mind sharing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you're in your 20s, you can save yourself years of regret by simply always doing the opposite of what your brain tells you to do.
So lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a lot of things I regret doing. I did a lot of stupid things in my late teens and early 20s. If I could go back and change some of those things I certainly would. Namely eating and exercising more so I didn't gain a lot of weight.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
1 like
Being alive brings a host of regrets, you can only see this with hindsight. Regret is the loss of opportunities not taken, and those taken which didn't turn out the way we expected or hoped for.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Melissa999
Being alive brings a host of regrets, you can only see this with hindsight. Regret is the loss of opportunities not taken, and those taken which didn't turn out the way we expected or hoped for.

Yeah, the things I've done that hurt or disappointed others are what I might change. The things that just hurt myself are things I can live with.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
The thing I regret doing is trying to get even with my twin, which just made me as petty and vindictive as her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beyond my control: The accident, when I was 11, that damaged my uterus and other internal organs so bad they had to be removed.

Of my own doing: Lying to Hubbie by telling him I was a virgin when I was actually a slut. There are two sides to this lie. One is the hurt that I caused the love of my life. The other side is that with out me lying to him our erotic lifestyle would not be what it is today. If I would have told him the truth he would not have continued to date me. When we got married he thought we had given each other our virginities. It was because of the lie that he discovered his erotic side and the huge turn on it was for me to be offered to others.

In all probability it was not being able to get pregnant that made it comfortable for me to be offered to others.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My only regrets are those missed opportunities due to society's expectations.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My father had been in bad health for a few years before he died. I was constantly in and out of hospitals (sometimes and hour away) and emergency rooms in addition to a heavy work load. I would be with him at home or in the hospital whenever I was free: evenings, afternoons off, etc. I was completely worn down. On a beautiful spring day my father was in the hospital about an hour away and I had time off and decided to enjoy the day outside instead of visit him. In the evening we talked on the phone and he told me how lonely he was and he was glad I called. A few days later my father died and I never got to see him again.
0 likes
I regret a lot of things but I try not to think about them. Bad things and good things are all experiences that make you into who you are. It's no good looking back when you should be moving forward.
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
Regrets... I've had a few... but then again... too few to mention...

Don't believe everything that you read.

Chat Moderator
0 likes
I regret not getting my pedicure last week and it's such a nice day today.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Well, I'm sure there's stuff. Not asking someone out years ago, not going on the choir trip to New York, etc. In general though, it is my opinion that regret is a waste of energy altogether. It takes valuable time away from solving problems, or preventing new problems.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Matriarch
0 likes
Suspended for 3 days.

I've told her this is not the place to air her issues.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by She
Well, I'm sure there's stuff. Not asking someone out years ago, not going on the choir trip to New York, etc. In general though, it is my opinion that regret is a waste of energy altogether. It takes valuable time away from solving problems, or preventing new problems.

Excellent point. Regret and shame are both wastes of time.
Lurker
0 likes
I try not to have any regrets.....if something I did in the past were to have changed from regret, I would not be where I am today.
Indefinable !
0 likes
As just having passed my 67th birthday, I seem to be doing a lot of looking back at things I wish I had done differently, choices I made that weren't right, and friendships both online and in real life that didn't turn out as good as I hoped. But I shouldn't be looking back, what's done is done, and it's time to look forward and move on to future adventures!
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ?
Lurker
0 likes
HOLY CRAP!

Regrets, I've had a few...over the last 68 years, sure.

One regret, looking back from now...I should have stayed in the service. I would have been retired when I was 52 with a nice government pension and I could still work another 15 years. If I wanted too.

Other regrets...as someone else said opportunities not taken, opportunities taken that didn't pan out.

There were time that I should have changed employers and didn't. Then there were times I didn't change employers and I should have.

Oh well, that's life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I regret being with the wrong guys and not going after the one I truly loved....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The things I regret , if I think about them too much, were all opportunities that I missed. The trick though is not to dwell on the past too much, you can't turn the clock back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I regret that I did not discover the delight of sex and love with other women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I regret nothing. Would I do some things differently, sure, but I can't. So why waste the time and energy regretting what you cannot change. Just try not to repeat those mistakes.
living dead girl
0 likes
I try not to regret but I do have some ( okay a lot )
I wish I would have handled the situation differently the day I almost died
a lot of things could have been changed had I thought to react in certain ways

I regret letting certain people have power over me and my emotions
and spending years judging myself on it and being miserable

I regret making someone close to.me sad just because I was sad and wasting time being angry with them

most of all I regret the times I could have spent with Grandpa but didn't

And last of all I regret the time and energy I gave to people who didn't really care about me
instead of spending it with ones who do or bettering my life.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
I only regret not doing the things I should have done.

I don't regret doing the things I did do.

If you read this, you will regret not reading about Melissa in the office, or scoring it a cool 5. Go on, treat yourself and help me out in this competition. The link is in the bit below...

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
We all have regrets you just have to learn from them, it is what it is, no reason to beat yourself up over them you can never go back.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by Jen_
When you're in your 20s, you can save yourself years of regret by simply always doing the opposite of what your brain tells you to do.
lol

So when my brain says "no, leave that annoying co-worker alone, fight the urge to rage and do harm," I should ignore that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The big one is not having been able to see the real situation and be more understanding/kinder to people who are no longer here to make it up to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everyone must have some regrets. My biggest regret was wasting two years of my life in an awful marriage to an awful man. Hmm, reckon that after the fact, his greatest regret is getting married to me. LOL
kisses, amy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many years ago, I met a guy on vacation and moved from Los Angeles to New York to pursue him. We became friends who fucked but he wasn't in love with me. Even though going to New York vastly improved my opportunities in my career, I didn't like living there. I gave up on my romance and returned to Los Angeles. He turned out to be the love of my life and I regret not sticking around him. I have no way of knowing how it would have worked out, but I rue not finding out. I think about him constantly.