Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is there anyone you see often that you're lusting over?

last reply
45 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I wake up next to her... then we go out and we lust after people together. Here? Absolutely, I think I might have co-opted her into this place, I need her to get her own account - lol
0 likes
Ok I'm going to give two babes a shout-out.

Quote by Dudealicious

Quote by Magical_Felix

There. I said it. What now?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm at a temporary office on the west side of Los Angeles.

There was a beautiful man without a shirt jogging monday, again on tuesday, and I kinda want to stalk him.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Isn't there always here? How often is "often?" Every day? Yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A gorgeous personal trainer at the gym I used to use. It has been closed for lockdown. I have started seeing her working out in the park and taking classes outside with some of her regular clients. She is a total Milf and I've also discovered that she owns a Labrador. I take him with me on my walk while she works with her clients. He raises my spirits, she raises my.................
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, not on Lush, an older man that does work around our house. I saw him on a ladder trimming tree. I could not take my eyes off of his legs, long muscular stems pushing their way out of his tattered shorts. His arms stretching high sawing a limb. I have NO idea why this image stuck with me and made me wet between my legs. I guess you could call that lust.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, several here at the station and a few at the hospital we take patients to. A couple of them at both places know it and we do indulge when we can.
Forget social acceptability
"Taboos" are just likes and dislikes. Allow your mind to wander and your heart to flourish.
Lurker
0 likes
There is and I'm hoping she soon realizes it. If not I just might have to push the issue forward a little. hehehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About every woman i work with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OH Most Definitely Yes!!!
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Oh yes, there's a few here I'm listing after happily.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe lusting after, maybe longing for, maybe neither. I'm not sure yet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to say yes to that one.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Oh, yes. Intensely frustrating.
Lurker
0 likes
Not at the moment