Login

Is Lush a big part of your day?

last reply
27 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Senior Analyst
I've only been here a couple of months, but in that time I've become, well, a Lush junkie.
What about you?
Lurker
My friends are here, it's a huge part of my social life. It's also nice not to be judged for my sexuality, my parents especially are tolerant but very "it's weird, I don't want to know," kinda thing, so... Yeah, I've found a place where I'm accepted, quirks and all!

It's got it's rough edges, everywhere does, but Lush is the first place I haven't been afraid to voice an opinion, or be who I am.

Thanks, to everyone on Lush. You kinda make my day

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by AriOli101
My friends are here, it's a huge part of my social life. It's also nice not to be judged for my sexuality, my parents especially are tolerant but very "it's weird, I don't want to know," kinda thing, so... Yeah, I've found a place where I'm accepted, quirks and all!

It's got it's rough edges, everywhere does, but Lush is the first place I haven't been afraid to voice an opinion, or be who I am.

Thanks, to everyone on Lush. You kinda make my day

How come your posting more in the forums? Which of course wholeheartedly welcome. I like the mix of humour, intelligence and sex, lol.

As for the question, too much. I use a phone so it's so simple to log on and scan the forums.
Forsooth.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
I try to come on when I can. Scheduled can make that difficult
Well, I still have to work. So I have to leave then, and then I get on, and off when I get home.
Lurker
It is a big part of my day, especially when I am home.
Like right now, I am meant to be working from home... and where am I?!

It's nice to come to a place where I feel comfortable to be me: curves, flaws and all.
Lurker
Lush is a big part of day.
I have made many friends here and some that i consider really good friends.
Lush has allowed me to open up about my sexuality and explore all the things im interested in.
Active Ink Slinger
Lush stories is a big part of my day. I read the stories every day. I can't seem to make any contacts in the chat rooms though. I guess no ojne can get past the age thing.:-(
Active Ink Slinger
If I'm home, I'm usually on Lush...
Active Ink Slinger
I work from home so its not unusual for me to be here more than 5 or more times a day
Lurker
big part. So what...?
Active Ink Slinger
I come 4 or 5 times A day to read the story's and chat
Lurker

does that answer your question?
Lurker
In the past it was, but now not so much. I love some of the wonderful friends I've made here and really should spend more time reading and less time...ahem...looking at some of the wonderful profile comments!

Lurker
I dip in and out but often go a few days without visiting. Lack of time... But I always enjoy it when I'm here!
Lurker
Not as much as it used to be but I still check in a few times a day and submit stories.
Lurker
Quote by dpw
How come your posting more in the forums? Which of course wholeheartedly welcome. I like the mix of humour, intelligence and sex, lol.

Thanks! Because I love a good chat about anything and everything smile And I'm a lonely person in RL, so... Any chance to chat and make friends is very welcome to me.
Active Ink Slinger
yes most of theday
what's up sunshine
Lurker
Mostly when I'm home..... occasionally when at work..... rarely when travelling..... never when out on long holidays smile
Lurker
I'm SIX YEARS a daily user!!!

(Jesus, that sounds really bad!!!)

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
I look forward to coming here and chatting or reading forum comments
Lurker
Nahhh never logged in. Don't even know how to chat or to post in the forums
Active Ink Slinger
yes it is
what's up sunshine
Active Ink Slinger