Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it possible to be a Christian and be on Lush?

last reply
154 replies
10.8k views
2 watchers
25 likes
Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

There is "Christian" as in follower of Jesus Christ, who taught us us to love one another, forgive sins, and such.

There is "Christian" as in follower of the/a religion that professes to follow/worship Jesus Christ but is really a mishmash of Jewish and Classical philosophy mixed liberally with various subsequent traditions and schools of thought.

I suspect the former have less issues with being here than the latter.

I am neither at present, even if both have been an influence on who I am. Even when I was the latter, I was a bit of a heretic on some matters (rejected the Trinity fairly young, for instance).

So no spiritual reason for me to not be here and, in fact, given the centrality of sex to life and relationships I suggest that there are sound spiritual reasons to be here.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes

Nah, but at least the Catholics can go to confession and they'll be fine.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I lost God’s number but I read a few of his stories a while back.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Well like others have said…I’m here so YES!

0 likes

I'm a Christian and I'm here.I'm Gay and I know God loves me.It doesn't really matter what the church may think.God is the one who matters.Besides most " Christians" need to start acting like Jesus ,be more accepting, love your neighbor, don't be a hater, take care of the poor, the down trodden and all that.Look at Jesus he forgave those that beat him to a bloody pulp and nailed him to a tree