Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it possible for someone to cheat over and over and never get caught?

last reply
20 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you think there are people who do cheat all the time for the rush, like one might get from skydiving?
Lurker
0 likes
I slept with a married woman at work, who'd also slept with another two guys there (well one before me, one after). Those were only the ones I knew about. Her husband never found out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had very good friend who was cheating on her husband over an over and confessed to me about it. Nothing I would reason her with would change her mind an sure enough eventually she was caught out. There's an old saying the grass over the fence always LOOKS greener.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had very good friend who was cheating on her husband over an over and confessed to me about it. Nothing I would reason her with would change her mind an sure enough eventually she was caught out. There's an old saying the grass over the fence always LOOKS greener.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quintuple post^

Now I've seen everything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a girlfriend that was in med school cheat on me with one of her classmates. I had all of the puzzle pieces to put it together before she left me for her classmate but I didn't want to believe she was cheating on me becaused I loved her and trusted her. I look back now and see she even did a few things hoping I would catch her.

She did marry her med school classmate and I caught him red handed cheating on her. So what goes around comes around.

Edit:You sound like you are a person that cheats and is trying to figure out why you do it or you suspect your wife of cheating on you numerous time and are trying to figure out why she does it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sorry to many caps.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Kitanica
Quintuple post^

Now I've seen everything.

He wanted to make sure the world was able to read what he typed!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LOVES4PLAY
Alburt ; when someone continually bombards others with thoughts, ideas, suggestions. i believe its called brain washing .. my question to you . ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT IO HAVE A DIRTY MIND,?THEREFORE IT NEEDS WASHING..(-:

WELL YOU ARE CORRECT! BTW. IMO I FEEL THAT THEIR CHEATING WILL BE DISCOVERED.

Mr 4play, When someone continually bombards my eyeballs with all capital letters, it makes my eyes bleed. Not to mention going deaf from all the yelling.

Yes, I do believe they will get caught... the parachute will be a dead giveaway
Lurker
0 likes
I think it was Mr. Spock who said "Cheaters will never prosper..or live long"
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Of course it's possible. I see it all the time. I don't know if they get a rush out of it or not. That would require ALMOST getting caught every time you did it...like doing it in your own bed or something like that. Some women repeatedly cheat on their husbands because they feel trapped. Some men do it for the same reasons. So it just really depends. If you're with someone and cheat repeatedly on them just because you can or just because you get a rush out of it, then there are some serious psychological problems going on, in my opinion.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Anything is possible but since the question posed said cheating over and over I think the odds would catch up sooner or later
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can and sadly does happen all the time... Love is blind... and sometimes, the person is so in love they can't believe what is starin' them right in the face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since my husband lost his long-time job 7 years ago and decided to get moody and withdrawn and mean, I have had several affairs, cuz I still want and need sex and no way would I want it with him, as cruel as he's been. divorce is not an option for financial reasons. But i don't cheat on my lovers, it's serial "cheating" on my husband. I do;t see it as cheating, as I am with only one man at a time, those men just aren;t my husband who has his own room separate of mine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If their partners head is happily buried in the sand, it's quite possible. The amount of women who turn a blind eye is amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh, it's possible. If the guy is smart enough, he can keep on cheating. But 90% or so (in my opinion) will get caught.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes .... for over 5 years now and i dont intend to stop.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes,sometimes people cheat only for the sheer rush of it.we don't mind the after effects when we are into it.once we got it.nobody is good at preaching than us.
i am not an exception either
Lurker
0 likes
Yes
As long as they are very careful and don't take any chances it's possible