iPhone 5 baby ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Android

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
Blackberry.

*ducks*

Seriously, though, I use a Bold 9780. Love it for the keyboard and will likely replace it with their new Q10 when my contract is up. Our family tablet is an Android though, if that mollifies you.
Lurker
0 likes
I know these things do all kinds of app's and give all kinds of personnel info to people you don't want to, but what I would like to know is "Can you make a phone call on them?"
Lurker
0 likes
iPhone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by summerjones
iPhone 5 baby ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Java phone with Android like features and iphone theme
Lurker
0 likes
iphone 5 i think its the best you can have .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Android. IPhone 5 still feels like the old 3GS I used to have. Boring to me.
The "notorious gunman".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Android smile
Lurker
0 likes
blackberrysmile
Lurker
0 likes
Android, for the simple reason that you can make it as simple or as complicated as you like. Trying to do stuff to an iPhone (like jailbreaking) is a bugger, I'd rather just stick with what I know. Besides, I love Linux smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I work for a mobile phone retailer! To my personal opinion, Apple are the spawn of Satan. Currently, I am using a Nokia Lumia Windows 8 handset, ut when I upgrade my contract soon, I will be moving to an Android handset. Apple are slowly killing themselves. Android has a very bright future and is going to do extremely well in the next 2-3 years and then beyond. Next handset will be either a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini or Sony Xperia SP.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have an old iPhone 4 and love it. I'm not saying it's better or worse than any of it's knockoff copycat units but I'm very happy with mine and will move to a 5 if this wonderful gadget ever fails or leaves me unhappy.

Don't let your cell phone salesperson steer you to a particular phone. They're always told by their company to steer you to the one that they have the highest profit margin in. Make your own decisions. Talk to friends that have phones and have them show you how they work and then make your own decisions based on what feels right to you.

I did just that and got the iPhone because almost all my friends had one and I couldn't find even one person that wasn't crazy happy with theirs and they're so easy and incredibly intuitive to use.

Just one man's opinion....
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Android and Firefox OS

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Story Verifier
0 likes
I'm an electrical engineer and I refuse to use one. Every time you put it to your head 1/2 the transmitted power goes through your brain.

If you carry it on your belt or in your pocket the rest of the time it's going through your balls for the guys and eggs for the women.

The only way to turn the transmitter off completely is to pull the battery.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Both. I own an iphone4s , an Asus Padfone 2 and a Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer android. I always feel like I'm going to break anything by apple.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Android. There's more variety and I like to tinker.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Android, greater selection of handsets
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Android, greater selection of handsets
Lurker
0 likes
Android, as above, greater selection of handsets plus so many good free apps. Much cheaper tariff and deals too.
0 likes
Forget them both, they are both cool, but they'll have something somewhat better in a couple months. Meanwhile, your current phone isn't worth much of anything.