Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Indisputable proof that Twilight is the worst movie/book ever.

last reply
25 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Disclaimer: don't read if your easily grossed out.

Now clearly twilight has made her feeble teeniebopper brain stupider because anyone with sense would know Sanguinare vampiris is only transmitted via direct injection into the blood from a bite, scratch, injection, etc. Or the mixing of blood or saliva with the boyfriends blood, not via ingestion like a poison. This would do absolutely nothing.

amateur mistake. =d>

[obvious troll is obvious]
Lurker
0 likes
Excuse me for being narrow minded but this has made me feel physically sick. WTF? I just looked this up on Google, found the question and she's put; 'he finally became a vampire after about 5 weeks, and i am now pregnant with a vampire baby.' OMG. Ugh. Jesus, I was hoping she'd tell him she'd been feeding him blood and he'd cart her off to some psychiatric ward...this is wrong on SO many levels. Christ, I can't finish my orange.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my god, TAMPONS?!
Lurker
0 likes
Now I know that blaming Twilight seems like the best thing to do in this senario, but maybe we could by-pass the trigger point and get straight to the main issue itself. This girl is nuts, plain and simple nuts.
Tampon blood??? I mean that's just wrong.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
She wants a blood-sucker for a boyfriend whereas he probably wants a cum-sucker for a girlfriend.

Who knows if he hasn't been secretly adding his semen to her morning omelette or using it as an ice-cream topping in the hopes that one day she will experience the mystical 'supernatural change' of becoming a girl that actually wants to put down her Twilight books and suck his dick instead. *shrugs*
The Linebacker
0 likes
"An American Werewolf in London" was 100 times better than any of those Twilight douchy movies.

Lurker
0 likes
Ahh yes.....this. Saw it awhile back. It's quite......something.

It's a shame because whilst I will admit the films were shockingly awful, the books were actually incredibly written...and it pains me that someone could take something that was so well written and make THIS out of it, joke or not. Ick, so full of disgutables.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought used tampons were only good for making a vampire tea. Who knew?
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Are there really people who believe this?
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
I am a die hard medical person and nothing grosses me out but I just got sick. What is wrong with humanity?!
Lurker
0 likes
Lakelife that's actually a common response theyres a tag for it called "I don't want to live on this planet anymore"
Matriarch
0 likes
Best thread ever!
Lurker
0 likes
The part that icked me the most was where she put that she either eats or sucks the damn things. So does she physically sit down with a tampon and chew on it? Or suck it like a effin lollipop? I just...ugh...
Lurker
0 likes
First off, this poor uneducated sap needs to read Bram Stoker's Dracula and actually learn how the vampire came about, second if she learns nothing from said book she needs a fucking lobotomy and third she needs to stop reproducing.
Lurker
0 likes
This Is just sick disgusting and sad and funny at the same time.
Btw.. I like the whole Vampire thingy but this ... wow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Um, Yeah........ I've got nothing........
Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
Lurker
0 likes
*facepalms* I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jezebelle
*facepalms* I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WTF?? So she had him digest her tampon blood to become a vampire...what does he have to eat to sparkle in the daylight?...

I'm thankful her favorite movie is the Twilight series and not Zombieland...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow .. that girl just created a new TROLL standard....
She's definitely faking...
Lurker
0 likes
I would say the title was stupid enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Enuf of Vampires and Werewolf theme ...old and boring..
Love begins with an image; lust with a sensation.
Lurker
0 likes
Is it illegal to lie to have your dick sucked? If not I'd tell one of these crazy chicks that I'm a vampire, but the only way to extract the virus is through my semen. Considering the intellect of many of these girls I think I'd probably have been sucked dry every day for a week...
Lurker
0 likes
Primates do eat their placenta after childbirth so this could be evidence that the Twilight series has slowed evolution and possibly caused it to go backwards. Throwbacks do happen so if the poor child comes out with a hairy back it might be more comforting to this fruitloop to think she has birthed a werewolf.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the whole vampire mythos, especially Anne Rice's "Interview With the Vampire". That's where my screen name comes from. But this girl's cheese has obviously slid off her cracker.
Lurker
0 likes
Ok, so she is certifiably insane. But how is that proof that Twilight is the worst book/movie ever? People jumped off of buildings thinking they were Superman before too, but it doesn't make Superman a bad movie.

So I would say that it's indisputable proof that you aren't Spock.