0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

I always get an iced latte and it's seriously delious

Yeah those are pretty good
0 likes
I Lush most days on my laptop. I can't really see how anyone can enjoy Lush (or anything else) on those tiny phone screens.
Lurker
0 likes
No just at home where I can settle back and be comfy
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
I have done, yes. I have used an iPad on those occasions.
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I save my data when away, so use free public wifi in a café or similar, and sites like this are usually blocked, so my answer is no.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
nah, i do the majority of my lushing from my cozy abode.

Say. Her. Name.

Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I use my mobile to access the site normally so I often use it at work/ while out and about!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes I access the site in public on mobile but mostly at home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wherever and whenever the urge is there
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
I'm in agreement with Curious. Whenever or wherever the urge hits me.
Tinker Bell
0 likes
I lush mostly from my phone, from wherever I am when I feel the urge to check in.
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Almost always from desktop or iPad at home. If I am really bored I will check it on my phone, but my kids are always using my phone, so I always have to erase my history and it's a hassle and I am lazy.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

I love those. Caramel is my fav atm.

Hey Vanessa

Caramel syrup goes nice on titties!

So does chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, maple syrup, and whipped cream.

It's also fun to eat pineapple slices carefully inserted on nipples.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I do mostly on my mobile. Not home a lot, caring for family so it makes it easier to be here. When home I get on my laptop. But like the good Mr.Curious said...whenever the urge hits
0 likes
I am on lush a lot because of my iPhone. I lush at home and away from home. Got to have fun everywhere
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I’m here as much as possible. Usually, daily.
The General's Daughter
0 likes
I don't use my iPhone for LUSH…
My family has complete access…. I enjoy LUSH and my friends as much as possible, but the fastest way to annoy me is to send me endless black box comments from your iPhone when you see me in the chat rooms and then complain when I can't respond to your satisfaction… Honestly, I'm not capable of responding to 10 friends and enjoy the room in the process ?
Also , I'm not one of those people with a phone in my face all day…
Carolyn.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Check LUSH most everyday, no matter where I'm. Was reading a story in a waiting room and lady was looking over my shoulder, I asked her if she wanted to read with me. We enjoyed or wait talked about before the www we had both enjoy Penthouse forum.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trione
Check LUSH most everyday, no matter where I'm. Was reading a story in a waiting room and lady was looking over my shoulder, I asked her if she wanted to read with me. We enjoyed or wait talked about before the www we had both enjoy Penthouse forum.

Haha can you imagine this scenario for real? It’s like absurdist comedy. “Excuse me sir, is that a poorly written story you’re reading in public? Did I mention I enjoy the penthouse forum?”
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by CKC
I don't use my iPhone for LUSH…
My family has complete access…. I enjoy LUSH and my friends as much as possible, but the fastest way to annoy me is to send me endless black box comments from your iPhone when you see me in the chat rooms and then complain when I can't respond to your satisfaction… Honestly, I'm not capable of responding to 10 friends and enjoy the room in the process ?
Also , I'm not one of those people with a phone in my face all day…
Carolyn.

If I were to guess your age and I guess 57, am I close? Am I within 5?

Jack
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

No. I only lush when I'm at home.
I find it rude to be active on lush when Im around my guys.

On my iPhone or iPad and only when I'm home too.
I love lush but I won't login when I'm out enjoy Krew and other friends.
And definitely don't lush when traveling either.
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

No. I only lush when I'm at home.
I find it rude to be active on lush when Im around my guys.

On my iPhone or iPad and only when I'm home too.
I love lush but I won't login when I'm out enjoy Krew and other friends.
And definitely don't lush when traveling either.
0 likes
Quote by trione

...why the hell you lyin'
Why you always lyin'
Stop fucking lyin'...
The General's Daughter
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

If I were to guess your age and I guess 57, am I close? Am I within 5?

Jack

I find it difficult to guess peoples ages unless I see the person , but if I made a guess about you, I'd say you once had a CB radio in your car. …..That would put you at about 72, am I close or am I a few shy about 5 years ?
Carolyn.
The General's Daughter
0 likes
Quote by trione

I'd call security and move across the room. I'm sure they would find some outstanding arrest warrants …...
Carolyn.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

I always get an iced latte and it's seriously delious

Yes I'll agree with you on that...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't get along with the regular Lush site on a phone, and i would be dismissed from work for browsing the site at work (being as part of the job is to stop people browsing such sites). So that means from home usually, from my PC