Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you were to get a divorce would you get married again?

last reply
228 replies
19.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't get married once, let alone twice.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would get big fake boobs and live my life like a woman and be a male slut for men to do me all hours of the day and night
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by chriskayaks
After divorcing my last wife and going through 14 years of absolute hell with her damn moods, bitching about money and telling me how to raise our kids, I swore that I'd never tie that knot again.... But low-and-behold... I just got engaged to my best friend a couple weeks back!!! Her and I have been together for 12 years, both living apart and together, and i figured it was time to make it official!!!

Oh congratulations!!!! Wonderful to hear happy news! Am delighted for you both! smile xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I doubt it very much. I really don't see the point. If people want to be together, that little piece of paper doesn't change anything. Been through a divorce once. Why would I want to go through that again?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I might, but it would take one incredible woman. Divorce procedure is a living hell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I swore I would never get married again, and I did. If you meet the right person you should consider taking that step again, and never go into a new marriage thinking it will end up like the last one.
Lurker
0 likes
I won't say never... But I don't see it ever happening again...
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I have developed a touch of PTSD concerning marriage.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I know enough not to get married in the first place!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I know enough not to get married in the first place!

You've just crushed the dreams of scores of men on Lush, Bethany!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I'm too old and I don't think I could survive being retrained.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Leesi
I swore I would never get married again, and I did. If you meet the right person you should consider taking that step again, and never go into a new marriage thinking it will end up like the last one.

TRUE! That's why I'm not even going to date. LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Leesi

I am getting remarried. The past is behind and the future is ahead !! Make the best of it,,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it would be highly unlikely.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Unlikely to split but if it were to happen...
Marriage isn't very important to me so the question is would I partner again, probably, and would marriage be important to that partner, who knows.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not think so - tried it twice. I have no faith that the third time's a charm.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No I would not. I think there is nothing better than having a wife who loves you and you love very much but I still wouldn't get married again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, if I were unfortunate enough to end up in divorce I wouldn't go for a second time around. At least not until our son was grown up. No way would I have another man be a part of my sons life when he has a great daddy! It would be a sacrifice I'd make happily for my boy. That's not to say I'd go celibate though AHAHAHA!
Coming soon...