Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could, what would you make different in your life? What do you like about your life and would be glad to keep? Why?

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
This is more of a test than anything! I can see people have replied but can't see what they've written....
Lurker
I think that's the point Sam. Nothing. If you change things in your past, you wouldn't be the person you are today. Most of us like who we are and who we've become. It's a struggle but worth it.
Lurker
LOL, i was seriously confused!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by chefkathleen
I think that's the point Sam. Nothing. If you change things in your past, you wouldn't be the person you are today. Most of us like who we are and who we've become. It's a struggle but worth it.

I like it! I wouldn't have got it if you hadn't said! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by chefkathleen

So true. Even the bad things in our past help shape our future and that journey is never ending, well as long as we are!!
Constant Gardener
More bananas, bigger rainbow trout on my stringer. Concrete that sets up faster.

I'd like to withdrawal more than $600 from my ATM machine in a 24 hour period, gawd damned it.

Down comforters I could wash and not worry about drying.

33 cents per gallon gasoline. Is that too much to ask for?

Fk'n A straight, I'd change a bunch of shit.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.