Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could remember literally everything, would you want to?

last reply
71 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Chuckanator
0 likes
Well, you don't need to remember everything if you have a wife or girl friend that remembers everything. Well... Every negative thing thing you have ever said or done. Total recall.
Lurker
0 likes
Not, really not.
Lurker
0 likes
darn, where'd I put my phone
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely not. Some things I'd really love to forget. But then at the same time those memories can remind me that the mistakes I made taught me a lesson
Lurker
0 likes
I'd have to say yes. I seem to already remember all the bad things, we love to remember everything else too.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I started to post something, but forgot what this thread is about.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
no. there are certain memories that i'm glad are gone or are very fuzzy.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah... it would help for College. But yeah, it would be nice. It might be overwhelming, but...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At my age, I'd settle for ANYTHING!
Lurker
0 likes
No, there are too many bad memories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id love to remember everything. Seems that Im really good about forgetting the negative things in my life or only remembering the happy memories with someone. Sometimes Im pretty sure I make things seem better than they actually were as time passes, which makes me miss certain people, places or things. I guess that isnt a bad thing, until I let those unwated "items" back in and then I have my ah ha moment remembering why I left them alone to begin with. So yeah, I take a full term memory in a heart beat!
Lurker
0 likes
Nah, some things are better forgotten.
Lurker
0 likes
Nah, some things are better forgotten.