Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could have any Super Power what would it be.

last reply
259 replies
25.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ever since I was a child, I always wished that I could fly.... just soar like an eagle!.... Now not the Philadelphia kind. lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The ability to instantly teleport would be pretty cool.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The abiliy to heal / regenerate, for myself and others. I could then cure any disease, and regeneration would allow me to be essentially immortal, and keep my loved ones equally young and healthy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
time travel, go back and fix a few things
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whilst sipping on a glass of 'Bubbles' in an outdoor restaurant.

To be able to see any lady walking past and use mental telepathy to give them an incredible orgasm.

Renee wants to be able to heal, I want to make them go really weak at the knees.
Lurker
0 likes
Reach my arms to heaven form huge dark clouds while bringing lightning bolts down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be able to fly without any type of aircraft. I dream that I can and it always feels so good. Even after I wake up.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
Flying
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to be able to teleport and teleport people with my or other things....kinda like in the movie Jumper.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Irresponsibility

I have that already...

Healing. There was a time I might have said flying, but in 55 now and I don't bounce back as I used too.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red

I have that already...

Healing. There was a time I might have said flying, but in 55 now and I don't bounce back as I used too.

Healing would be a better choice...I just rarely get to be irresponsible, so it was a cheeky answer.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Newest series:

Jenna's First Time - Part 1 Of 2 & Jenna's First Time - Part 2 Of 2

New micro: Making Constellations.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
To be able to fly. That's it.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Telepathy/ Mind Control

Mmm the naughty things I am thinking right now
Glass half full.
0 likes
Superhuman healing powers...
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Hmmm...So many good ones to choose.
Invisibility, Shape-shifting, Clairvoyance, Telekinetic,
lick my own kitty?...smiles
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
0 likes
That I can dildo whip any mofo around the globe.

Like, I think it then out of nowhere your dumbass gets smacked right across the face by some dildo that appeared out of nowhere.

It can be at any moment, picture this you're having a pleasant conversation w/ grandma and out of nowhere SMACK from flying dildo.
Even grandma knows your dumbass messed up.

The end.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The super capacity to learn anything quickly.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Definitely flying! It would so hot just to fly like Superman.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To become invisible at will would negate the need for so many other superpowers. The longer you practice it, the more ways you could figure out to gain leverage with it.
Lurker
0 likes
I already have two. I’m a mom and a nurse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be able to control and maintain peace around the world, without having weapons and aggression.
0 likes
to stop all this Aggression around the world !! Then feed all those are without food! Try to make all people happy and an live a better life-All 3 that I have listed would take all the people in the world lith the same view to help get it done!
0 likes
to stop all this Aggression around the world !! Then feed all those are without food! Try to make all people happy and an live a better life-All 3 that I have listed would take all the people in the world with the same view to help get it done!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my super power would be to be invisable so i could go every where naked and not worry about getting arrested