Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If Today Was your Last Day

last reply
38 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I would tell my ailing mom how much I love her, and will say hello to her again in heaven.
Hang out with my kids and my Dad and my True Love. Just having fun together.
Spend day with parents and friends at Disneyland then Forest Lawn Cemetery having a traditional Victorian picnic and end it at some crazy punk show moshing.
I would spend time with my closest friend who is not a believer sharing their need to receive Christ as savior before they pass. Then I would relax with my wife, children and grandchildren saying a temporary goodbye knowing that very soon I would be in His presence for all eternity and they all would eventually join me there.
i would make it last forever!

Spend the day with my daughters
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS
Spend day with parents and friends at Disneyland then Forest Lawn Cemetery having a traditional Victorian picnic and end it at some crazy punk show moshing.

In all honesty, as much as I love Mickey, I know I'd rather spend my time at home with parents and record our day, leave sweet voice memos and especially my laughter recorded.

That's what will take place when my organs give out.
And I am aware that I will die the next day. I will withdraw my savings and give it to my Mom.
I have a few ideas, I am sure part of me would want to just go on a spontaneous vacation but the responsible part of me, would call and visit with family. Try to get everything squared away so that my relatives wouldn't be left with a lot to take care of after my death and after all that was taken care of ,I d try to relax and enjoy the remaining time I had left. I just want to say am so glad you metioned that song because as soon as I say the title of this page I insistently thought of the song.