Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Identical twins having sex could be regarded as masturbation?

last reply
25 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I mean, since they share their DNA, could it be deemed as masturbation rather than ?
Lurker
0 likes
No because they're still different people
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
No because they're still different people

Yes, I guess you are right, but I do wonder what do they feel while doing it, it must be closer to masturbation than to conventional sex, it's really on my list of things to do before I die, to be with twin sisters.
Lurker
0 likes
Right but i think you'll be hard push to find twins who have sex unless theyre being paid.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your thinking with your dick and forgetting about their souls they are not the same. Nice fantasy though!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Matriarch
0 likes
When will the idiocy stop?

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Javier might be on to something here.

What if...one twin needed to have a complete blood transfusion and only the plasma and platelets from a Rigelian would work and then during this procedure, the other twin obtained a gender transformation operation and became possessed by an ancient Egyptian vampiritic demon?!?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Alright,alright....I was just joking. I was just watching some videos of Sasha and Pasha (google them), the Russian Twins, and all sort of stuff came to my head.

Guys, dont be so serious, we only live once!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by javier
Alright,alright....I was just joking. I was just watching some videos of Sasha and Pasha (google them), the Russian Twins, and all sort of stuff came to my head.

Guys, dont be so serious, we only live once!!!

Pass that blunt dude and quit hoarding the killer weed. You sound like, well..you know. A contender, for biggest 'tard on the board. You are not even wearing your heart out on your sleeve and passionately stating ignorant (read...questioning questions) comments, but you are purposefully asking moronic questions or stating the absolute goofiest statements.

Are you even human or old enough to be here? I used to wonder and chalk it up to your substantially vague profile, but now...I can only question the above.

I won't question all Spaniards because of your body of commentary or probing questions. But, for fuck's sakes.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by nicola

Javier might be on to something here.

What if...one twin needed to have a complete blood transfusion and only the plasma and platelets from a Rigelian would work and then during this procedure, the other twin obtained a gender transformation operation and became possessed by an ancient Egyptian vampiritic demon?!?

You just send both twins through a wormhole so the vampiritic demon gets banished. Duh...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I won't question all Spaniards

Good for you because it would take you some time, there's 40 millions of us out there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Come On! Give this poor guy a break. He is just trying to have some fun, LOL.

Identical Twins, now that is a HOT fantasy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I've always wondered if women had the same fantasy about identical twin brothers that most men have about identical twin sisters...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
Your thinking with your dick and forgetting about their souls they are not the same. Nice fantasy though!

Lmfao! Yes,.
I t m u s t h a v e b e e n t h e p i l l s I a t e for B r e ak f a s t;;

R a g d o l l;;
A n n a l i e;;
< 3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
Quote by Nikki703

I've always wondered if women had the same fantasy about identical twin brothers that most men have about identical twin sisters...

I have had fantasies about twin brothers and twin sisters. I even know twin sisters!! They are incredibly sexy but unfortunatly incredibly straight too. Back to fantasizing, LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by javier
I mean, since they share their DNA, could it be deemed as masturbation rather than ?

Javier remember I have 18 year old twin daughters and your thoughts are entering very dangerous territory.

In addition you would have much more fun with their Mama!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by MrNudiePants
Quote by Nikki703

I have had fantasies about twin brothers and twin sisters. I even know twin sisters!! They are incredibly sexy but unfortunatly incredibly straight too. Back to fantasizing, LOL

Nikki Dear are thinking about certain twins I know?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How "identical" are the twins? Both the same gender?

I learned much about sex from non-identical twins (a girl and a boy) who were close friends of mine about 60 years ago. It seams that they did everything together all their life and shared their adventures with me; great teachers they were.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Lurker
0 likes
Gen reply:

I never gave much thought to the subject until the other day when I met Sasha and Pasha, the Russian twins. Google them, and then you'll understand why there was a before and after such experience.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Javier remember I have 18 year old twin daughters and your thoughts are entering very dangerous territory.

In addition you would have much more fun with their Mama!

Amd what kind of fun would that be?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you travel through time and have sex with yourself...
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by MrNudiePants
Quote by Nikki703

Nikki Dear are thinking about certain twins I know?

No Darling! These are two very sexy 35yo that own a nearby restaurant!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious

Maybe I got it wrong, but that seems like a classy way to tell somebody to go F themself... smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the experience will still be as seperate as they are inside, each will still feel the effects differently or why would they do it, they could just go do themselves. I do hopr that MMonroe is wrong or ever man in this world just lost a great fatasy, I wonder, do women have that same fantasy about twin brothers .... hmmm. Maybe I should ask

Ciao

There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Driver1963
Quote by Jillicious

Maybe I got it wrong, but that seems like a classy way to tell somebody to go F themself... smile