1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is the oldest age of woman safe for sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to know... Where have all the cowboys gone?
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
CurlyFries
0 likes
I plan on going until my vagina falls down to my knees. I figure I got another good year or two until that happens. I'll let you know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Asleep as a truck driver you should be well aware of the amazing things that duct - tape can achieve..

Curly Girly; The above post should reduce the rate of and effect of gravity .

gross , I know but please don't hide my key board.
Lurker
0 likes
I want to know if you think I'm too easily aroused...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by asleep
83 yrs. 7 month and 19 days ... beyond that, you'll find cob webs and such and sex probably wouldn't be safe then. Hope this helps.

But I have heard that every year modern science extends that by at least a year.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
I plan on going until my vagina falls down to my knees. I figure I got another good year or two until that happens. I'll let you know.

That shouldn't happen now days. Check Intensity by JOpen. Its original intent was to prevent the collapse of the vaginal floor. Because all the test subjects had orgasms, JOpen is also selling it as a sex toy. Well, the orgasm doesn't stop until the unit is turned off.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by yuki

That shouldn't happen now days. Check Intensity by JOpen. Its original intent was to prevent the collapse of the vaginal floor. Because all the test subjects had orgasms, JOpen is also selling it as a sex toy. Well, the orgasm doesn't stop until the unit is turned off.

That was a joke. My vagina is doing just fine. Thanks!
Lurker
0 likes
I want to know ..............

If Neil Armstrong really did land on the moon, or the biggest hoax ever!!

I know what I think, and it's not what they want us to!!!
Story Verifier
0 likes
I want to know...

How to accomplish my goal. I want to live to a thousand and so far I'm 7.2% there so "so good so far!" Now how do I get the rest of the way there. Things are wearing out. I can still have a lot of fun with it, it just isn't fully functional for her any more.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to know the numbers for the next Powerball lottery!
Lurker
0 likes
As a woman I hope that I will always be able to safely enjoy sex!