I have a Question....Please Help

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I had a friend on Lush and he suddenly closed his account. He answered one of my posts on Forum but now that reply points to a guest who has been here forever.

My question is if you are a lurker or a guest do all the posts on forum tally up to all the lurkers or guests?

I just don't get people.....LOL

Mysteria
oxoxo
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I had a friend on Lush and he suddenly closed his account. He answered one of my posts on Forum but now that reply points to a guest who has been here forever.

My question is if you are a lurker or a guest do all the posts on forum tally up to all the lurkers or guests?

I just don't get people.....LOL

Mysteria
oxoxo

first of all, if someone (not a member) is on Lush, checking it out .... they cannot make a comment in a forum thread. They can vote on your story, if you allow that, but they cannot comment on it.

"Guest" in the forum threads are every member who has ever deleted their account - they all get combined into ONE entity called "Guest" ... that is why there are so many posts for Guest. Though what is confusing, is the non-member checking out the thread shows as guest at the bottom "who's viewing" tab.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
He was a member when he commented on my post. Then he closed his account. Now it shows as a guest.

Thanks for replying...

Hugs,
Mysteria
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always wondered about that - mystery solved - thank you!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
He was a member when he commented on my post. Then he closed his account. Now it shows as a guest.

Thanks for replying...

Hugs,
Mysteria

Not to add to the confusion, but if someone quotes you and you delete your account, your username shows up on the quote bit, even though your original post is marked Guest.