Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many times have you made love during lockdown?

last reply
14 replies
1.1k views
1 watcher
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

The hubby and I really had a rough year since the lockdown, and we struggled to co-exist even though we’ve been married for years now. I felt confused at how different our daily routines and rhythms are, especially since we’d been living together just as long. Then the lockdown happened and, after getting over the initial frustrations, we found a new passion for each other. 

But that’s the thing - he was insatiable, and I just couldn’t keep up. Each time we would do it, I found myself needing longer and longer to feel like doing it again, whereas he was ready to go straight away. I love that he’s still that attracted to me, but I eventually got to a point where I just had to say no.

I didn’t want to do it - I had to. The lockdown went on and on and it didn’t seem like it would ever end and things were getting worse. I kept trying to get him to do other things, find other ways of spending time together and do other stuff. I eventually sent him this https://programminginsider.com/what-to-do-when-you-have-no-more-shows-to-watch/. We got into a huge argument and stopped talking for a few days.

Even though we eventually talked about it and worked things out, I was curious - how many times was enough for you during lockdown? I get that most of us had to spend more time with their partners, so I was wondering if the spark was still there. I guess what I’m really curious about is - how many times would you consider “normal” for a married couple in love? Please advise!

Rainbow Warrior
1 like

We're both essential workers, so we weren't locked down. Sexual activity stayed about the same for us as a couple, but our outside sex with FWBs was cut back somewhat.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Not enough but we did manage at least once a month,mostly i missed playing golf.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Never really thought about it or the frequency. Both my lovers are married and I also have a special love I share with no one. Sex simply happens. It has always been spontaneous rather than planned. I don’t know how it works or why but it has been a delight for several years. If urgency hits suddenly then self pleasuring is always an option.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Moved in with my partner in a guest house at my parent's home.

I didn't take a count, and it was actually hard on both of us right in the middle of 2020.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Never counted, never will. Enough.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Sugarcube

a big fat ZERO

That's frustrating. Lack of intimacy had to be one of the worst parts of 2020

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

0 likes

0. But I kind of don’t want to? Physical fitness and personal finance are all I care about lately. Life is less complicated it seems.

0 likes

I went from having sex w/ whomever I wanted to making Ex my lockdown sexual partners to surprisingly saying yes to being in a committed relationship w/ Mikhail late October.

Now I only have one sexual partner and it's going great.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Really? Who counts?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Lockdown caused my girlfriend (who I live with) to work from home. I have been doing that part-time for ages In the beginning, our relationship went gangbusters and because we were so close the opportunities were there. We couldn't leave each other alone and we were enjoying the pleasure of being together sexually to the excess. After a while, we did slow it down. After a couple of weeks, we were almost back to normal - which was pretty frequent anyhow.

Things are pretty much back to normal but there are occasions where things just happen a little more than average.

0 likes

About once a week until we broke up. Now it's been a few months.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A lady does not kiss and tell lol I was definitely happy happy joy joy x1000

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇