Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many partners have you juggled at one time?

last reply
100 replies
11.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
4. Oh that was a great time in my life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Five with three in the same work environment! wtf?! lol

One of them became my wife. And yes, she did know about the others (women aren't stupid y'know!!).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2. I was dating a guy and having a fling with my room mate. The room mate knew about him, but he had no clue about her.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
None. I can't juggle at all, and none of them have been light enough for me to even dead lift them, let alone juggle them.

I could NOT agree MORE! "Juggling" is nothing more or less than REFUSING to be fair to the other parties involved! You either REALLY care or you DON'T! Get IN OR get OUT! BUT, DO NOT hold others captive to your own fear of commitment!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have juggled mutiple partners at one time. I had no problem with any of them having other partners. I was very open an honest with each of my partners and that is why I believed it worked out for everyone involved. Even shared a few evenings with two of the ladies at once. Still friends with all of the ladies to this day even though we all went in different directions. Hope this helps you out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what's up sunshine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None. I don't juggle guys. I'm more of a monogamous relationship kind of woman
Lurker
0 likes
Two...

(WHICH IS PERFECTLY NORMAL!!!)

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Not exactly sure what juggling partners would mean.....I am married, but I also play with 3 separate women and the husband of one of those women, so I guess you might say I am "juggling" 5 different partners, including my husband.