Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many married women between the age of 35 and 60 have extramartial sex in the USA?

last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I believe there a large number of women that do this now let's see if they will fess up as much as men say they do.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, my hubby makes a great living as a divorce attorney and from what he tells me, quite a few cheat. But men cheat a lot more and for different reasons. For men it's sexual; for women it's emotional. Either way, it pays well enough that I haven't had to work outside the home in 11 years.
Lurker
0 likes
LMFAO@Ali.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the UK women mainly divorce men on the grounds of "unreasonable behaviour"
Most men divorce women on the grounds of Adultery
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no idea as they, generally, are better at keeping it under the radar than men are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had known a few and the reasons was they don't get much attention from their hubby as compared to their lover.
Lurker
0 likes
This is such a mean question, half of lush's members aren't even American... tisk tisk tisk
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho
This is such a mean question, half of lush's members aren't even American... tisk tisk tisk

In some countries cheating can earn a woman a lashing with a whip if not the death penalty. This for me is much more serious than the trials and tribulations of anonymous Americans.

I don't like US based questions on international forums because they are often used to bash Americans. Being an American and not ashamed of the fact I take offense. There are lots of myths running around about my country, some exceeding vicious.

People cheat when they can get away with it and there is no other alternative. Women cheat more often for emotional desperation or an awaking. Men do the same although for men you can add as a motive pure sexual desire without emotional attachment. Woman are catching up.

There are stats somewhere on this topic but I don't think the incidence of women "cheaters" is that high, not compared to men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really doesn't matter which country you are in, men and women will cheat if that's their desire. Sometimes, getting caught is that challenging part they love. Both will also lie about cheating. I've been there, done that... And have been on both sides of the fence. I have been with a woman who was also cheating on her husband. Later in that relationship, our spouses met at a party. They eventually got together too. What goes around does in fact come back around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh pick me pick me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think most of us when we reach our late thirties and early forties seem to experience a sexual overdrive and need more. Thus, if we don't get it at home we are likely to look elsewhere