How do you feel better after a bad day?

last reply
165 replies
13.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
A tall glass of Crown Royal and soda followed by a long session of monkey sex has been known to work wonders on a bad mood. Highly recommended.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
A shower first! Then meditation... cleanse the body, cleanse the mind! ...then go have sex or read a good book! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Easy. For me it's shower, pjs, bed, wine & laptop.

Deb X
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SEX!!!!!!! spending time with my man. Wrestling him! One of my favorite things to do. His Herculean strength allows him to throw me around like a rag doll, carry me all around, slam me on the bed. It makes me laugh; I try to challenge him. He is honestly impressed with my strength. I don't give up without a fight!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends on what has made the day bad. I will jog in a downtown park with my dog, which really helps the stress. Other times take a nice hot bubble bath with candles, turn the music on low and read a book.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Long, nice soak in the tub. But if it's been a real shitastic day.... then I throw knives in my backyard.. With trance music.... My neighbors probably think I'm out of my mind.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually a shower and a drink to begin with would ease the stress. Cuddling and Sex to relax and have a good night's sleep.
Site administrator
0 likes
I come here and have a tin of Fosters or two.
Lurker
0 likes
A few miller lites do the trick
Lurker
0 likes
I masturbate and drink wine
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I do several things. Sometimes more than one, and in no particular order.

1. I swim. I channel all the bad energy into laps. And then I just float on my back. It's the most peaceful thing ever.

2. I bake or cook or both. They both calm me down and clear my mind.

3. I watch cartoons. Netflix is great for that. Just find a cartoon and binge watch it.

4. Sex/masturbation.

5. Wine.

6. Unwind with someone special (my FAVORITE thing).

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Music always helps...sometimes angry songs, sometimes sad (I find them theraputic actually), etc. Watching tv (well, netflix for me, or reruns of 90s sitcoms) sometimes helps, good for escapism.
Eating too (which I try to control), but sometimes it just friggin helps to binge on something junky lol; but moderation is key.
Wine definitely helpssmile
And if my Dom was always nearby, dear god a good hard spanking would be #1 - it's such a relief for me.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I go outside, or go for a swim, depending if I have time. Swimming just makes me smile, as does sex, but it's different; I think being in water gives me more pleasure than having sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually listen to music and turn it up load. What i turn on varies depending on the day. It can be anything from country to Eminem.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jen0707
Usually listen to music and turn it up load. What i turn on varies depending on the day. It can be anything from country to Eminem.

I meant loud.
Lurker
0 likes
Sleep. And if I'm too restless to do that I'll watch movies that make me cry. Oddly enough it makes me feel better. Weird- I know...