Login

heyyyyy what gives.... grrrrr

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what picture host sites are people using that is allowing full nudity and such like that?

i was doing the sexy pic thread and photo bucket yanked a pic that showed a wet tshirt (granted it was braless) panties pulled down that showed a bit of a "landing strip" pubes

this was far from the much more explicit that i have seen and it was pulled.... soooo what is everyone using since its obviously not photo bucket?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As far as threads where you wanna post an image: you can right click and save whatever image to your own comp in whatever file you wish to save that stuff in (and I use a password program for certain files containing nude images..just cause I have kids and don't need any accidental 'click and see' stuff going on, ya know?!).

Then all you have to do is click on that handy Image Upload icon (the yellowish one) then click browse and go into whatever file you saved said image in and double click it, then click upload and it embeds the file path in to your reply post.

That's how I go about posting images in certain threads. Happy posting and Lushing smile.

If you're set on just using an image hosting site to post stuff from, I've never tried Photobucket, I've always used ImageShack. Not sure about the whole nudity aspect of it...as I've not uploaded any totally nude content to it.
Matriarch
0 likes
Um, here?

As butterfly correctly said, the yellow mountain icon thingy allows you to upload.

Please respect copyright
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

boy do i feel like an idiot

ty for the help butterfly....i apreciate it

i will clean up my dead picture posts in just a little while so you dont have to, nicola
Matriarch
0 likes
made me laugh

Seriously, we have infinite capacity with our server arrangement, upload away.