Have you ever wanted to be with someone and knew it could not be

last reply
160 replies
13.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Regretfully that is the currently the stress in my life. My LUSH wife is my heart's desire and I know we will never get the chance to have each other in real life. We are located to far apart to make it work. What we have here on LUSH is as good as it will ever get and all it will ever be.
Lurker
0 likes
Some day the luvdr and I will make it happen
Lurker
0 likes
Some day the luvdr and I will make it happen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, I have. I hate that he's gone because he's been a major part of my life for a bit. But in the end, he used me so I'm getting over it pretty quickly now.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Lurker
0 likes
I had a writing partner, in another life as I slept. Unfortunately, I awoke and choked on words. It seems my writer's block, has yet to escape me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by luvdr
Regretfully that is the currently the stress in my life. My LUSH wife is my heart's desire and I know we will never get the chance to have each other in real life. We are located to far apart to make it work. What we have here on LUSH is as good as it will ever get and all it will ever be.

Luvdr:

I have been exactly where you are a number of times and felt badly about it.
The last time was with someone I really had deep feelings for and she for me BUT we both knew we could never have more than a life here.
This time, however, we both decided, so what? THIS isn't nothing.
We were very happy and looked forward to seeing each other here every day. It was a GIFT! I real joy.
I think a lot of people seriously underrate on line romances. Yes, they can be dangerous as we are open to deceit, as the critics say, but we are open ot the same things in real life too!!!! Let's be honest.
They are both "real" in their own ways.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The one thing I have found out is that I have been madly in love with someone to find out that it wasn't going to be. Nothing was going to change a thing. But I will not happen. That has happened to me twice. My life is completely empty I have no one. I am really a great guy and I have a good heart. But there is no place for me in this life. The crazy thing is I really don't ever think it will get better. I have given the fuck up.
So I am living my life just looking for anything at this point. If something doesn't happen then so be it
But I am just trying to get through life
Dave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've not met anyone who hasn't experienced this at some point of their lives. So is me, yes, in last about ten years, there have been people I have wanted to be with and knew it was not possible. It is painful, I can tell that. But luckily I've moved on instead of getting myself ditched. I think this has now enabled me to learn not to step in those dreamy waters...
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
Of course, and it can be very painful. But she has a great life with a great guy, and I'd have been a selfish asshole to have even tried to ruin that for her just to pursue some fantasy. Instead, I'm happy for her.

Don't believe everything that you read.