Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

have you ever been to a nude or clothing opitional beach, location and will you return?

last reply
177 replies
21.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
Yes and yes if I could.
Once when I was in St-Remy-de-Provence and once in Papeete. Probably won't go back. Too far and too much water under the bridge.
What about you?
Active Ink Slinger
Would love to travel the world and visit these places. I have never been to any yet.
I'd try it once but I'm a bit reticent about public nudity (don't even like going shirtless outside) so not sure I'd enjoy it all that much.
Active Ink Slinger
Went to a nude beach in Jamaica (the nude beach as part of the Starfish Trelawney resort), and spent a couple of days at a nude camp in the Midwest. I might not go back to the beach, but I plan on going to the camp, and I would like to go to other resorts and beaches.
Lurker
Yes. when i was younger mom belonged to a nudist club. we would go swimming there and sometimes she would drop us off and leave us there all day. sad huh?
Active Ink Slinger
when we were young, our aunty was part of a nudist colony, we use to go there and think nothing of everyone being naked while we ran around in a swimsuits.... it was just the norm back then.
Active Ink Slinger
many times,N.Z. has a public campground&it was fantastic,but,on going to nudist clubs,we just saw,too many too large peps&we werent their 4 sex,but!
Active Ink Slinger
I have been to some of the nude hot springs in Colorado. A female friend took me there with her the first time I went. It was a very nice setting but not a good pick-up place.

It really wasn't a big deal.
Lurker
Sadly no, but I would in a heartbeat. There's one not so far away, too.
Active Ink Slinger
I have been to a few and I might go again someday. But it really isnt anything special. I much prefer to sunbath nude by my pool or in a more private setting.
Alpha Blonde
I went to one in Hawaii. I'd go back because it's a beautiful stretch of beach, but not for the nudist element. The latter isn't really much of a draw for me.
Lurker
Yes I have.... and I probably would not return simply because of the location. But frankly I find no need to seek them out, nor avoid them. Having been to one I find them to be highly overrated and far less then the titillation I had expected.
Active Ink Slinger
I am with Nikki. Although I go to a clothing optional beach every year, I much prefer my own pool and hottub
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by JohnC
Yes I have.... and I probably would not return simply because of the location. But frankly I find no need to seek them out, nor avoid them. Having been to one I find them to be highly overrated and far less then the titillation I had expected.

Agreed. Visited once or twice in the past and its not at all what I thought it would be...but then, I'm not sure what I was expecting either lol.
Active Ink Slinger
I live a short walk to an undeveloped state park and with weather permitting, I go nude to the beach almost daily. If you are wearing a suit you will be the exception. I agree it is not a big deal but it does protect from tan lines.
Rookie Scribe
No but would in a heart beat.
I am sure my wife wouldn't, but I sure would.
Sounds great..
Advanced Wordsmith
I tried it once,,then couldn't keep away from the place.
Active Ink Slinger
yes and yes ......I go to sanibel naturists club... its right out side of where i live ..its not a sex club but a nudest park like ....its on sanibel island.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I have, and id love to go again whenever I can
Active Ink Slinger
go to one every chance I get.
Lurker
No. I don't think I would either.

I don't even like getting sand in my toes so I don't want to think about the places it may end up on a beach like that.
Active Ink Slinger
yes and yes! Love the sun on my body
Active Ink Slinger
we live 10 minutes drive away from a nudist beach and we go often,nothing better than lying naked and going for a swim naked,if you think you will see a beach full of hot girls and guys you are dreaming,most are over 50 and having a good time hanging out ( literally ) with others
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, we've been to clothing optional beaches and clubs. Yes, we would return. There is a clothing optional beach in New Jersey and we are members of a naturalist club near our homes.
Active Ink Slinger
Been to a springs in Colorado, would love to go back but probably wont..got the ”looks” l
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by brazilandaussie
we live 10 minutes drive away from a nudist beach and we go often,nothing better than lying naked and going for a swim naked,if you think you will see a beach full of hot girls and guys you are dreaming,most are over 50 and

having a good time hanging out ( literally ) with others

Not conerned about looking or being looked at, I just enjoy being natural.it really feels good!
Active Ink Slinger
Ill go for hikes in the mountains naked, camp naked, hell hunt naked. Better for you to without clothes. Just not around people lol
Lurker
Yes! San Onofre State Beach is a short drive from my house. I go there frequently.
Scarlet Seductress
Never been to a public one - but would try it if I had the opportunity.